Something for the pokenerds

Kukakkau

Feb 9, 2008
zacaron said:
Kukakkau said:
zacaron said:
pikachew If only to give it to team rocket and get them to shut the hell up.
Ever wonder why Ash/team rocket don't you know... catch another pikachu?
...cause it would end the series?...for ever?...
Yea, but still like 500 episodes of team rocket going for this one pokemon that can be found anywhere and getting blasted off for it. You'd at least think they'd make them go for something else for a change.

Feb 3, 2009
Kukakkau said:
zacaron said:
Kukakkau said:
zacaron said:
pikachew If only to give it to team rocket and get them to shut the hell up.
Ever wonder why Ash/team rocket don't you know... catch another pikachu?
...cause it would end the series?...for ever?...
Yea, but still like 500 episodes of team rocket going for this one pokemon that can be found anywhere and getting blasted off for it. You'd at least think they'd make them go for something else for a change.
its because this a perticularly powerful pikachu, but i don't understand why they just force breed two pikachu, till they get some kind of uberchu

Hexadecimal16

Mar 11, 2009
are.you.the.god.its.me.vader said:
its because this a perticularly powerful pikachu, but i don't understand why they just force breed two pikachu, till they get some kind of uberchu
I wish they'd just capture the damn Pikachu and be done with it.

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
sooperman said:
ssgt splatter said:
Slayer_2 said:
how about that tripled mouthed dragon I saw on TV once? I dunno, I think it was Pokemon, I don't watch any of those anime shows though.
dude i think you're thinking of Yu-Gi-Oh and the monster is the Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon
please don't ask me how i remember that
But what about Red Eyes Ultimate Dragon? He didn't say what color the dragon was.
Dude not trying to be rude but does that even matter? He's thinking about a Yu-Gi-Oh monster, Blue Eyes or Red Eyes i could care less which one he was talking about

Wolfwind

May 28, 2008
ssgt splatter said:
Slayer_2 said:
how about that tripled mouthed dragon I saw on TV once? I dunno, I think it was Pokemon, I don't watch any of those anime shows though.
dude i think you're thinking of Yu-Gi-Oh and the monster is the Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon
please don't ask me how i remember that
It's okay, we all have darks pasts.....

And on that note, I think he might have meant Slifer the Sky dragon, cause he said three mouths and not three heads, but then again, Slifer only had two mouths if I remember right.

Hot girl: *staring at Wolfwind*

Me: What?

Hot girl: *shakes her head and walks away*

Oh well, her loss. Especially when I come flying in on my LUGIA! Yeeeeah boy! He can fly, he can swim, he's got some sweet attacks, and he can actually communicate with someone psychically. So no listening to "Pika pika" or "Char char" all day for me.

Simalacrum

Resident Juggler
Apr 17, 2008
Fighterblaze said:
Simalacrum said:
Pikachu, cause i'm old school like that (besides i've forgotten most pokémon... i used to be a big time pokenerd when it first came round... i even remembered every single one of the original 101 lol)
It was 151 actually.
just goes to show how much i've forgotten :p

ae86gamer

Mar 10, 2009
can i just take my cat in real life and turn him into a pokemon..i think he'd be like a meowth or a persian.

SecretTacoNinja

Jul 8, 2008
Suicune.

I saw Pokemon 4Ever and I can say Suicune is very cool indeed:

-He's big enough to ride on comfortably
-He can run on water
-He looks awesome
-He howls like a wolf
-He can purify any tainted water

BUY ME THAT.

Aqualung

Mar 11, 2009
SecretTacoNinja said:
Suicune.

I saw Pokemon 4Ever and I can say Suicune is very cool indeed:

-He's big enough to ride on comfortably
-He can run on water
-He looks awesome
-He howls like a wolf
-He can purify any tainted water

BUY ME THAT.
Totally agree with you, mate. Plus, he's got to be damn fast, because after he runs away from me in a battle, he magically appears on the other side of the bloody country.

Magnikai

Oct 29, 2008
For all of the 'Ditto cause I get all of them' I would like to tell you that Mew can Transform as well........

I would go with Blastoise, because having a walking firetruck is fun

Fighterblaze

Feb 17, 2009
Elurindel said:
I'd have a Dragonite. Friggin' huge, practically mythic, and can fly improbably.

Fighterblaze said:
Simalacrum said:
Pikachu, cause i'm old school like that (besides i've forgotten most pokémon... i used to be a big time pokenerd when it first came round... i even remembered every single one of the original 101 lol)
It was 151 actually.
*puts on nerd glasses*

Actually, if you did the Old Man Trick, among others it was quite possible to secure a maximum of 171, 20 of these being Glitch Pokémon like Missingno and the M-block, and one of them being Mew, who was actually obtainable through a glitch. Don't listen to people saying he's under the truck in SS Anne's territory.
Oh lord, don't get me started on that SS Anne crap. -_-

Cuppa Tetleys

Mar 22, 2010
Most likely Articuno; I love that pokemon, it's so pretty.

And Blizzard would be good for vanquishing my foes!!