Something for the pokenerds

plastic_window

Jun 29, 2008
Well... the most useful pokemon I found was Zapdos, but I wouldn't hang around with that ass-hole. You can just tell by looking at him that he's up himself.

I like Nidoking and Golem. Mostly because they're frickin heavy. They carry around bits of rock and metal and stuff, they must be ripped on the inside.

In the end, though, it boils down to Charizard. Because there is only one fire-breathing dragon. Dragonite doesn't count. He was a pussy.

Lyri

Dec 8, 2008
Lapras, for being the most ballin' out of control Pokemon there ever was and rather too underrated.
That fellow was always in my team.

asam92

Oct 26, 2008
SmilingKitsune said:
GehttoGamer said:
Arcainine
/thread
I concur, Arcanine ftw!
Arcanine is kickass, A giant Fire Dog can't go wrong, but like a lot of people i'll have to say Charizard, Flying around would kick ass

Sewer Rat

Sep 14, 2008
I'd take ditto, why? Because its ALL THE POKEMON AT ONCE! (well not exactly at once but you know what I mean)

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Mewtwo. He's just so bad-ass! And correct me if I'm wrong, but in the first move didn't he have the power to clone other Pokemon? 'cause then I can have more!Muhahahahahahahaha!

Krakyn

Mar 3, 2009
I only played the originals...I have sentimental attachments to Rhydon and Gyarados.

So one of those...or Arcanine. Yay.

Hexadecimal16

Mar 11, 2009
plastic_window said:
In the end, though, it boils down to Charizard. Because there is only one fire-breathing dragon. Dragonite doesn't count. He was a pussy.
Yeah, Dragonite looked all friendly and goofy and shit. You can tell Charizard means business.

Calax

Jan 16, 2009
are.you.the.god.its.me.vader said:
Calax said:
Gotta be Mew. I mean all that psychic power in a floating RAT!
mew/mewtwo were more or less based off a cat, a hairless one xD
you're telling me that THAT

Is based more off a cat than a rat? I mean even in the first pokemon movie it was a tiny pink rat in size.

ObadiahBlack

Sep 23, 2008
Beldum. As I've said before, if Nintendo could make a pokemon game more personal, then I would choose a Beldum as my starter. Since there is no Pokemon League IRL, I'd have him just to have a nice, sentient 200+ lbs. convinient-sized bodyguard.

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
Well, hen not taking into the account practical things like the pokemon acting as a mount, or something like that, either electabuzz, dunsparce or smeargle.
In practicality, I'd like Mew, but I really wouldn't mind a ghost pokemon...