Something I saw on The Daily Wh.at...

Vilcus

Jun 29, 2009
You didn't specify how close it had to be to me, so I'm gonna say the fully operational tank that's probably to the left of me several thousand kilometers away in a military base. Although, since this is Canada it probably fires nerf balls.

If it's limited to my current vicinity, and has to be in reach. Then it would have to be a big tree branch I found outside one day, and that's about all that's useful.

skot205

Jul 9, 2010
Oreo and keys, now all i need to do is use my McGyver skills and make an RPG or a nuke.

Jaeriko

May 29, 2010
I have about 7 boxes full of heavy metal objects to the left of me, one of which is a metal baseball bat.

I think I'll manage just fine.

Balgus

Jul 15, 2008
ceiling fan.... i just need a battery, knives and duct tape and i might have a fighting chance

Cabisco

May 7, 2009
Shycte said:
Some guys avatar. Funny that.

Seriously though, stairs. I'm fucked.
I have a wall, do you wish to combine forces and between us we have the start of a fort?

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Clutter. Lets see what I can make out...

TV remote, receipts, wii-mote jackets, cellphone, quarter, Xbox 360 controller + wired headset, electric razor, DS stylus pack, Essential Weird Al collection, calculator, dead light bulb, dragon lamp, crimpled envelope, Halo 3, Left 4 Dead, PSP sleeve, contact lense cleaner, pens, wacom stylus, bottle-caps, sweet-tarts...dusty g33k b33r bottle...sunglasses...keys.

and when all else fails: 1D20 necklace. I think I like my chances.

Lord_Panzer

Impractically practical
Feb 6, 2009
My computer tower.

Wouldn't be my first choice, but it's big, metal and heavy. Blunt-force trauma!

Nukey

Elite Member
Apr 24, 2009
An alarm-clock, an empty box of chips, a bluetooth computer mouse, two paperback books, one hardcover, a clay pot, chap stick, a straw, some pieces of styrofoam and a wooden shelf I could rip from the wall if I had a screwdriver, which I don't.

...I'm fucked.

Davey Woo

Jan 9, 2009
To the left of the monitor is the £1500 computer I'm using, to the left of that is a curtain.