Something I saw on The Daily Wh.at...

maturin

Jul 20, 2010
A rectangular fan with two adjacent sets of blades mounted into it. I could push them out of the way with it.

Also a flimsy blanket and a very large bed end with four-foot high posts.

bad rider

The prodigal son of a goat boy
Dec 23, 2007
Lekonua said:
My printer?

I suppose...under the right circumstances it could be a deadly weapon.
It'd make some fun one liners, I'm sorry we're all out of ink, *hit zombie* looks like we have some red left though.

wasalp

Dec 22, 2008
A can of lysol air freshner...AWESOME I can make a flame thrower with that MUHAHAHA time to go mcgyver on their rotting asses.

LightspeedJack

May 2, 2010
A speaker...kind of useful actually as two are joined together by a wire so they could be used as nunchuks.

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
Either a large chair or a stuffed elephant the size of a toddler

DO you know, I'm going to spend the rest of tonight mulling over how best to slaughter the undead hordes with those things

...It's CUDDLY, for pete's sake! The best case scenario is it reminds the Zombies of pre-zombificational childhood and they all chill out and befriend me

Best case scenario with the chair: I wedge it in a small stairwell, find a shotgun and some food/water, hunker down and hold out in relative comfort

Skobvs

Nov 26, 2009
Telephone book and a mobile phone.. Unless zombies die from calls to their parents telling them they are being mean, I doubt I'm going to survive..

Zenichi

Nov 19, 2009
2l bottle of coke with a lil' under half of it gone a bottle of whiskey...and some heavy duty painkillers oh and one of those really small screwdrivers you use for say opening consoles or so
... atleast i wont die in pain ^^

Troublesome Lagomorph

The Deadliest Bunny
May 26, 2009
My left speaker, a pencil, a half-glass of coke a cola, a metal coaster, a webcam, my cpu, a router and a very old iPod.
Oh shit... I think I'll go with the metal coaster.

Roamin11

Jan 23, 2009
Flat screen TV.... Too bad it had to go... But it will definatlly flatten a few zombies XD