Something you want to know before you die

Jan 29, 2009
What is in a McDonnald's Hamburger?
My guesstimate: One day there was a giant who came upon a herd of wandering cows. These were no ordinary cows, these cows were 10 times the size of an ordinary cow! Their meat would make ambrosia taste like sewage! The cows, upon seeing the giant, asked,"Why are you here, giant? Are you here to grind our bones to make your bread?"
The Giant replied,"NO. I am here to grind your bones to make my BURGERS!" The giant then killed the cows, threw the meat in a dumpster somewhere, then put the bones and semi-vital organs into a blender, grinding them into a pseudo-meat-paste, afterwords molding them into rough patty-shapes, and stapling them between a pair of soggy buns. The Giant later realized that there is a fortune to be made in such mediocre foods and as such opened a restaurant dedicated to the squandering of anything of good taste. THE END

Citrus

Apr 25, 2008
Is there other life out there?

Actually, I hope to get the chance to interact with alien life before I die.

sgtshock

Feb 11, 2009
Is there a God? Does anything exist outside our universe? When will humans go extinct, if we ever go extinct? Are there other beings out there, and if so, will our legacy as humans matter to them?

santaandy

Sep 26, 2008
What species is Yoda? Seriously! They never tell you! And the Q&A guys at conventions won't either!

Lukirre

Feb 24, 2009
What would my life have been like if I had actually gone through with my plot to blow up the moon?

No, probably more along the lines of whether or not there is some way for me to be frozen sans-death.

LilGherkin

Aug 15, 2008
Why are atheist unions trying to force the idea of no religion upon people, and thus making themselves hypocrites.

Drake the Dragonheart

The All-American Dragon.
Aug 14, 2008
Why don't humans ascend to the heavens and become stars upon death like
draco does at the end of dragonheart
?

I posted the Who is John Galt question without even realizing someone uses that as a username here, mostly because that is an actual code for Warcraft 3. "Whoisjohngalt" to instantly complete all research.

TriSarahTops

Feb 19, 2009
i already know evrything i need to die content and things i would like to know are imposssible to change so i'll just die knowing that the world is doomed to get stupider and stupider