Songs that you resonate/relate with

AnxietyProne

Elite Member
Jul 13, 2021
Country
United States
What I ask for out of life.

What I actually got.
This is what's going to be played at my funeral. No lie, I have it in my living will.

Reactions: Mister Mumbler

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
So, this was pretty much the ballad of my senior year of high school;

And as far as nostalgia goes, I've been listening to this album since hearing it while riding in my dad's car, and it never gets old;

Elvis Starburst

Unprofessional Rant Artist
Legacy
Aug 9, 2011
So, this was pretty much the ballad of my senior year of high school;
Man, speaking of senior year ballads... I dunno why, but between me and my friends, Take On Me by A-ha was absolutely ours. I have NO idea why, its lyrics are basically 100% irrelevant to anything between us (whereas I can see why I'm Eighteen would be yours). But for some reason... the song just resonated an energy between us in a way that we couldn't help but jam out when we heard it. I remember one of us had it on cue on his phone outside the classroom door, he pressed play, let the intro roll... and then did an electric slide into the empty classroom with just me and my other friend in it, and it went as normal from there.
For our last school event, we were gonna go on stage and sing it as a trio. But then the both of em wimped out a few months before, which is a damn shame cause I think it could've been fun. But whenever I hear that song, it makes me think back on em. Fun times.

Reactions: Mister Mumbler