songs you once heard but can't remember the name of

lechat

Dec 5, 2012
here we go again

song i remember is from about 94-98 it was a sorta rock song bit too heavy or grungy for me at the time
all i remember is the clip involved a bunch of little ppl getting out of a regular human (robot?) and going exploring possibly to get batteries
bit of a curve ball here because there are 2 video clips with the same theme but different songs

help appreciated

The87Italians

Jun 17, 2009
I heard this song once, it was pretty mello and I think the only words in the song was "I love you more than anyone." Thats about all I can remember from it, no song name/artist. I couldn't even begin think of what you're thinking of.

MysticToast

Jul 28, 2010
This thread reminds me of that Yahoo! Answers screenie where the guy's like "I'm trying to remember this techno song. It goes like this: dun dun dun dundundun dun bababa UNCE UNCE"

OT:Uh.... sorry, can't help you.

Driftperience27

Jan 2, 2015
Can anyone help? the singer is a female, i honestly cant remember any words, but i know for a fact it goes like this video link i attached. it was from about 1999.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k65-5gf7JAM

Glongpre

Jun 11, 2013
lechat said:
here we go again

song i remember is from about 94-98 it was a sorta rock song bit too heavy or grungy for me at the time
all i remember is the clip involved a bunch of little ppl getting out of a regular human (robot?) and going exploring possibly to get batteries
bit of a curve ball here because there are 2 video clips with the same theme but different songs

help appreciated
Red Hot Chili Peppers?? I think they would have a music video like that.

There is one song that is on my mind right now but I can't figure out the artist. It sounds kinda like maybe Neil Young. I would hum into this if I could, otherwise these questions never get answered on the internet lol.

dundundun dun dun....dun dunnnnnn dunnnnn dunnnn dun

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
Why on earth didn't I think of this?

I've been looking for a classic hip hop song, I really wanted to find it because I really wanted to see if the internet really could search everything, but I've never come close. It's been 10 years or so since I heard it, so I only remember a little now.

The main riff is played with some horns and the final line of the chorus is just "that's how we roll". It kinda feels like funk, and near the end a female singer (I think) joins in after the second chorus. That's all I got.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
For the life of me I cannot find this song let along the music video!

Seriously how can finding the music video of penguin are aliens from outer space and started to invade Earth yield no result despite how simple it is?

For more details, it was made around the 00's or at least after 00's and it was a French band therefore the song was dance (what? some of the greatest dance songs were made by the French!).

Haerthan

Mar 16, 2014
There is this rap video where two dudes rap in a house andit is raining outside and it is leaking inside. Something about a lady or some stuff like that.

Launcelot111

Jan 19, 2012
Haerthan said:
There is this rap video where two dudes rap in a house andit is raining outside and it is leaking inside. Something about a lady or some stuff like that.
Sounds like Ms Jackson by Outkast

Armadox

Mandatory Madness!
Aug 31, 2010
Ok, I'll play. I once had borrowed a techno c.d. and, hey, come back.. I actually might be able to find this one. It had an echoing female voice and the main chorus went something like "see me, hear me, feel me, love me, touch me" but it was sang kinda slowly? I'd been searching for that song for a while for some reason.

Haerthan

Mar 16, 2014
Launcelot111 said:
Haerthan said:
Sounds like Ms Jackson by Outkast

YES I FREAKING LOVE YOU DUDE. Ahemm

Thank you very much my good sir. I owe you thee a debt of gratitude.