Sonic Adventure 2 coming to XBLA =D

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-12079-Sonic-Adventure-2-Finally-Coming-to-XBLA.html

Finally, Sonic Adventure 2 is coming to Xbox Live Arcade. This makes me so very happy, and like Jet Set Radio, it shall be remastered in HD.

The news was found out due to it being on Xbox's website so I can't confirm whether or not it will be on PSN and WiiWare, but I would assume that it would be on PSN at least.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Product/Sonic-Adventure-2/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258411202

So how excited are you guys about this?

Hikaru CF

May 28, 2009
This has made my day. My favourite Sonic game, which I haven't played for so many years since my Dreamcast bit the dust.

That it's been remastered in HD is the absolute icing on the cake and well worth the long wait.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
ROLLIN' AROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUND
GOT PLACES TO GO GOTTA FOLLOW MY RAINBOW
CAN'T STICK AROUND HAVE TO KEEP MOVIN' ON
GUESS WHAT LIES AHEAD ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT
etc etc

I love this fucking game.

ubersyanyde

Dec 9, 2011
Very excited for this but I will punch a hole through Sega's face if this isn't on Steam as well. I should since JSR HD will be but you can never be sure.

Scrustle

Apr 30, 2011
Wow, I never expected that to happen. I probably won't get it though. I already own it on GC. Unless the HD-ness of it is really good then I'll probably give it a pass.

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
I'm not too terribly excited for the Xbox port (since I don't have one), but with any luck this means that it'll eventually get ported to the PC. There's a PC version of the original, but not the sequel, and it would be nice to have both.

Also, it's cool for people who own 360s.

Jabberwock xeno

Oct 30, 2009
Beat me to it.

Was just about to make a thread.

Seeing as how it doesn't have online multiplayer, we should all email MS.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
Yay! My favorite Sonic game.

I remember spending hours playing this game long after I've beaten all three stories.

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
YES!!!!
NEED IMAGE TO EXPRESS THE YES!

Like Adventure 1 I hope I can also download its remake as an add-on. That hopefully means online multiplayer!
hazabaza1 said:
ROLLIN' AROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUND
GOT PLACES TO GO GOTTA FOLLOW MY RAINBOW
CAN'T STICK AROUND HAVE TO KEEP MOVIN' ON
GUESS WHAT LIES AHEAD ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT
YEAAAAAAAAAAH!

Jabberwock xeno said:
Seeing as how it doesn't have online multiplayer, we should all email MS.
If you start a petition, I'll sign it.

Gabanuka

Oct 1, 2009
Can someone help me, I;ve been trying to remember which Sonic Adventure game I had. Which one had the Cao gardens with good and evil Caos.

Also karate.

Se I remember fighting Chaos

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Gabanuka said:
Can someone help me, I;ve been trying to remember which Sonic Adventure game I had. Which one had the Cao gardens with good and evil Caos.

Also karate.

That would be Sonic Adventure 2. It also had good an evil Chao Gardens to go along with them as well =P

Gabanuka

Oct 1, 2009
Andy Shandy said:
Gabanuka said:

Also karate.

That would be Sonic Adventure 2. It also had good an evil Chao Gardens to go along with them as well =P

But I saw footage from Sonic Adventures DX and it looked just like I remember. Maybe I had both

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
Gabanuka said:

Also karate.

That's Adventure 2.
Chaos were awesome.
Edit: Sorry for filling your inbox with a useless response.

AstylahAthrys

Apr 7, 2010
HELL YES. I've been waiting for this. This game was my freaking late childhood. This will be bought, and loved, and I will have nostalgic memories the entire time.

Sarah Kerrigan

Jan 17, 2010
o-oh my god...I seriously just got hit with nostalgic feels, man.
I mean like, I put over 500 Hours into this game when I was SEVEN.
Oh god.

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY.

Chemical Alia

Feb 1, 2011
Since when did people over the age of 13 consider this a respectable game? I feel like I've been in a coma for ten years or something, this confuses me.