Sonic Generations' Collector's Edition is a Thing of Beauty

SilverUchiha

Dec 25, 2008
TLS14 said:
This just broke my want scale.

Unhappy Crow said:
Well, looks like America will be missing out on this deal.
...KILL ME!
Couldn't agree more, mate.

Does ANYONE know where I can import this from? If not, is there anyone from Europe or Australia willing to buy it for me and I will gladly pay them back?

Ashannon Blackthorn

Sep 5, 2011
Anyone else hear Yahtzee choking a little bit on this one? We know his views on Sonic and how he hates how the game companies tend ot leave Australia in the lurch for things...

Aprilgold

Apr 1, 2011
*Before reading exclusiveness.*
OH BOY, A STATUETTE, GOLD RING, A FUCKING SOUNDTRACK! HELLZ YEAH! TAKE My..*voice lowers.* money?*Reads exclusiveness!*
NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
I'm not really much of Sonic fan.

But god, oh god I want that ring and soundtrack...

Jailbird408

Jan 19, 2011
I would buy an Xbox just to have an excuse to get that edition.

Oh wait, no I wouldn't, because I'm not a brain-dead whore with a bottomless wallet.
It's coming out for the 3DS anyway, so whatever.

spawn of jack

Sep 6, 2011
Oh man, I really wish this was available in the us. If we don't get a decent special edition I might have to see if there is a way to pre-order the Pal version on my PS3 (gotta love no region lockout)

pieguy259

Dec 25, 2008
Ha haha hahahaha! Finally something we get that you don't! *blows raspberry*

But seriously, I might consider getting this. Provided it's not upwards of a million bajillion dollars.

tombman888

Jul 12, 2009
That's a lot of nice swag there, and i would definitely consider getting this if i wanted to buy this game.

Trogdor1138

May 28, 2010
Wow, even from a guy who has been disappointed in Sonic for, well... Very long time. That is a seriously cool looking collectors edition.

So what will it cost down under here? 400 bucks?

ryo02

Oct 8, 2007
RIIIING I wants it gives its to me the precious ITS MINE stupid hobbitses I mean err badniks.

Smooth Operator

Oct 5, 2010
Developed by ... Team Sonic, ya not gonna touch this with a 10 foot pole, unless it comes packaged with the intestines of their CEO.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Grey Carter said:
I could just feel your love for this collector's edition seeping through every word you typed. Loved it!
Oh, and finally, being a AUS/EU gamer pays off!

Raabe

Jul 4, 2011
Oh, dear... It won't come to Brazil either...
Wait, these things never come to Brazil.