Sony Announces PlayStation Tablet

Sabrestar

Apr 13, 2010
At least they could have put a bloody gamepad on it. That would actually have perked my ears up. As it is it just sounds like another overpriced Sony tech product.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
tablets are ultimately a dead end, they can do a few neat things but they are really just an over priced toy that can play flash games and if its an ipad, its got flash games that it wants you to pay for

sure its capable of some neat graphics but you cant use that damn screen for any length of time unless its a very simple game

Baresark

Dec 19, 2010
I have to say, late to the game. And the position has been filled. Another pad that does what a lot of other pads do is not news. Also, if one is Playstation certified, it just means yet another app market. I really have no respect for Sony, they can't do anything original. Just jump on bandwagons.

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
Ah, hells yeah. I am totes gonna be pickin' me up an Ess-Tab! I'll be drawin' all up in this shizzle!

...wait, no I won't. I have no real interest in tablets whatsoever.

Mar 28, 2011
I'm only going to bother getting any tablet computer when they become essential to running my home. By then though we may all have holotelevision.

faefrost

Jun 2, 2010
I'm a little curious as to what that "Playstation Suite" means? It would be neat to see if they are capable of doing something similar to the PS3 -> PSP Remote Play feature. Something that has a lot of posibilities but was never really utilized. Maybe someone has actually figured out a use for it?

Lethos

Dec 9, 2010
I actually kinda like it. I won't get one, but I like it.

Been meaning to get a tablet for a while actually.

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
Is it bullet proof?
Does it make a good bludgeon?
Does it have a life time warranty that covers ALL events?
Can i f*ck it?

No on all accounts? I think i'll pass. But thank you for offering.

XT inc

Jul 29, 2009
You won't let me play metal gear solid acid, parasite eve, syphon filter, Final fantasy tactics on a main console, be it ps3, 360 or pc.

But you will spend your money developing something that will probably flop harder than 600 lb man leaping off a high dive, with no diving proficiency.

*golf clap*