Sony Announces Star Wars: Clones Wars Adventures

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Great.
So, uh, LucasArts, when's Battlefront 3 coming out? Just sayin', it's been a while.

Colonel Alzheimer's

Jan 3, 2010
Andy Chalk said:
Sony Announces Star Wars: Clones Wars Adventures

I'll have to ask my sister's kid if he remembers the time little Anakin with one hand just because he was in a bad mood.
*Huge Nerd Alert*
Well TECHNICALLY, in the Clone Wars series that showed on Cartoon Network a few years ago, teenage Anakin choked General Grievous.
By the way, that series (which was made up of mostly 3 minute episodes) was fucking amazing and seriously shows the promise that the Clone Wars have. Here's the link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars:_Clone_Wars_%282003_TV_series%29

Hashbrick

Mar 20, 2009
I can see it now...

kid: Daddy can you buy me some dye for my lightsaber? I want blue and they all come only in red. Pleassssssssssseeeeee!

dad: Well how much is it?

kid: 20 bucks

dad: 20 bucks! Jesus christ you can swing your red saber around like a fairy there is no god damn way I am paying $20 so you can swing your blue saber around like a fairy! In my day Star Wars was manly, now they emo this shit up! Now sit down and eat your fuckin cheese sandwich while I go delete that pathetic piece of junk off our PC.

kid: *sadface*

Stormz

Jul 4, 2009
a kids game with a monthly fee AND microtransactions.

"Mommy can I have your credit card number?"

hcig

Mar 12, 2009
"fun and safe online environment" featuring mini-games and activities, "social gatherings,"
ps3 is for casual babbys

you heard it here first. ;)

Daemascus

WAAAAAAAAAGHHH!!!!
Mar 6, 2010
Star Wars, Clone Wars needs to be pushed out the airlock, without a helmet. Like some one above said, Battlefront 3 please.

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
Soooo what the hell is "Shilling The Wesley" and I'm not even gonna bother to look at this game when its out but I will definitely get TOR

FungiGamer

Apr 23, 2008
Don't fall for it; it's made by the same company who did Star Wars Galaxies, they don't know how MMOs are actually suppose to work and fail miserably!!!

JourneyThroughHell

Sep 21, 2009
FungiGamer said:
Don't fall for it; it's made by the same company who did Star Wars Galaxies, they don't know how MMOs are actually suppose to work and fail miserably!!!
Last time I checked SWG was decent.
Also, last time I checked they made both Everquest games.
So, your statement pretty much holds no value.
OT: Eh, nothing special. We're getting TOR though, so who am I to complain?

CyberAkuma

Elite Member
Nov 27, 2007
I don't know if you guys recall but the last time SONY announced a Star Wars MMO... it wasn't particulary good...
I wouldn't have any high hopes about this one either.

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
lolz micro-transaction f2p mmo are big money! good for them for getting in on the Wizard101/Fusionfall audience! good move Sony! now all you need is some aggressive advertising :D

CloudKiller

Rather Irritated Mage
Jun 30, 2008
This is coming out later this year? That doesn't sound good, I can see people getting this thing confused with SW:TOR, and of course it will add to the reputation of Star Wars MMO's sucking which is something Bioware's marketing department could do without for the next year.

FungiGamer

Apr 23, 2008
JourneyThroughHell said:
FungiGamer said:
Last time I checked SWG was decent.
Also, last time I checked they made both Everquest games.
So, your statement pretty much holds no value.
OT: Eh, nothing special. We're getting TOR though, so who am I to complain?
SWG? DECENT? Have you ever even played the game?!?!? What good is a game that makes a surprise "enhancement" update that makes thousands of items and skills USELESS OVERNIGHT?

Deofuta

Nov 10, 2009
Oh gosh there are some serious not-likers here I suppose. But honestly, being a mini series, Clone Wars was great! Have not seen the movie, but seriously, don't hate on something unless you've at least seen it.