Sony Confirms Willem Dafoe for Beyond: Two Souls

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
Nile McMorrow said:
Aw... and I was getting my hopes up from the title that a bloody ghost in a welder mask and leather apron wielding a machete would be making an appearance.

OT: As I watched that trailer I couldn't help thinking two things over and over. It looks like a movie and The Green Goblin is in it. Seriously whenever I see Dafoe's face after Spiderman all I can identify him as is the Green Goblin. So I gather it's going to be another Fahrenheit/Heavy Rain then as it's being developed by quanticdream and looks a lot like an animated move?
I see it as a game with Jesus Christ in it, well either Jesus/Elias or Bobby Perdue...Dafoe doesn't do middle ground all that often. It's kind of sad that your Dafoe reference point is Spiderman, that's kinda limited.

Stryc9

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2008
Andy Shandy said:
Same here. This game is quite clearly made for Podtoid listeners. Besides the patron saint of Podtoid being in it, the main character is J Holmes. All we need is a mesh tank top.
Now all he needs is a sidekick named Lily Nelson.

Kurt Cristal said:
We also need Brendon Fraser and Debra Messing to be in the game now.
And Danny DeVito in the cornah joikin' off.

mysecondlife

Feb 24, 2011
OH my goodness... SO. MUCH. EMOTIONS!!!

EMOOOOOTIONSSSSS!!!!! (yeah, I'm back to make the joke)

marcooos

Shit Be Serial Cray
Nov 18, 2009
Stryc9 said:
Andy Shandy said:
Same here. This game is quite clearly made for Podtoid listeners. Besides the patron saint of Podtoid being in it, the main character is J Holmes. All we need is a mesh tank top.
Now all he needs is a sidekick named Lily Nelson.

Kurt Cristal said:
We also need Brendon Fraser and Debra Messing to be in the game now.
And Danny DeVito in the cornah joikin' off.
See watching that all I could hear in my head was

"HEY KIDS WANNA DIE!!!!' AAAAAARRRRRGGGHHGHGHH

Also if there is no muddy buddies dlc im going to be pissed