Sony Increasing PS4 Sales Projections After E3

oliver.begg

Oct 7, 2010
Ultratwinkie said:
CrazyCapnMorgan said:
How much do you want to bet that, all things considered, Sony is going to stomp the XBox One by a factor of 10:1?

Taking all bets right now.

OT: Reserved mine a couple of days ago. That put a little dent in my plans to get a Vita and Persona 4 Golden, but it was a happy dent that I can live with.
It would actually be funnier to see the xbone outsell the PS4 100:1.

The amount of doom saying will be hilarious from a PC gamer perspective.

Angry Joe going off trying to tell people how to build PCs and how consoles are dead.

Console fanboys saying we should have faith in the corporate overlords, and how PC is dead.

Jim crying in the corner because "ownership is dead."

The amount of rage from the "console peasants" filling every board and inevitably made fun of by the media, 99% off whom don't "get" gaming, by saying "they are just games dude." This pisses gamers off more and the likes of Fox News and CNN are burned by gamers dressed as Assassin's Creed.

Its a apocalyptic dystopian future, but I would like to see how that scenario plays out in the end. I really want to see how pissed gamers would get.
what like the joker, wanting to see the internet burn and the like

i see some people online saying the internet rage dosn't matter, but i'm not so sure. alot of people are aline now days, and even if you don't follow release news, you probally work with a known "nerd" that does (i am one such nerd)

that nerd is probally going to get asked alot when some of the uninformed are going to buy a new console about which one, and the ratio of pro Xbox nerd is low.

also its 100USD cheaper for a PS4, that can't be understated

Gidiel167

May 13, 2009
I'm saving up now for a PS4, but I'm not gonna pre-order it just yet. After getting burned (metaphorically) by red-ringed Xbox 360s multiple times, I'll wait for the console to launch before i plunk down the money.