Sony Remastering PSP Titles for PS3, Monster Hunter Up First

-Seraph-

May 19, 2008
Sniper Team 4 said:
Do I hear Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core? (Yes, I know it's not a great game, but I never got to play it and I want to)
Also, Resistance Retribution would please me as well.
Other than combat being pretty repetitive, and my own personal issues with a part of the ending, it was the best thing to come out of the whole FF7 compilation. It's a great game, don't see much hate for it aside from the obnoxious haters who rag on FF7 to begin with for one dumb reason or another.

Defense

Oct 20, 2010
I am pleased by this news, despite being broke right now.

Korten12 said:
Sniper Team 4 said:
Do I hear Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core? (Yes, I know it's not a great game, but I never got to play it and I want to)
I played Crisis Core and thought it was a blast, loved the story and everything. I don't get the hate for it...
Crisis Core got hate? This is the first I've heard of it.

Korten12

Now I want ma...!
Aug 26, 2009
Defense said:
I am pleased by this news, despite being broke right now.

Korten12 said:
Sniper Team 4 said:
I played Crisis Core and thought it was a blast, loved the story and everything. I don't get the hate for it...
Crisis Core got hate? This is the first I've heard of it.
Maybe its my memory escaping me but I swear it got a good amount of hate like FF7 does.

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
Awesome, i've been wanting to try the Monster Hunter games but lack of a Psp and a Wii has prevented me from doing so. Now I just need the money to buy them.

icyneesan

Feb 28, 2010
If it comes out in North America I will be incredibly happy. I've got this horrible itch to pick up my Gunbow again :D

deathninja

Dec 19, 2008
Fucking love MH, and I keep eyeing up UMD-based PSPs and the Portable 3rd. Just hope this makes it to the UK.

mireko

Umbasa
Sep 23, 2010
I don't get Monster Hunter. Are you supposed to play it like an MMO? Am I doing it wrong if I play it as a single player game?

[sub]Anyway, release Grand Knights History and Valkyria Chronicles III with this, people![/sub]

V8 Ninja

May 15, 2010
Well, you can't really call the game portable now can you Capcom? Either way, a smart move is a smart move.

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
Although I don't have both a PSP or a PS3, I can see the benefit of porting PSP games to the PS3 with HD visuals and *gasp* a second thumbstick!, like Metal Gear Peace Walker, Final Fantasy Tactics, Daxter, The God of Wars and a lot more. Although, the "Portable" tag name would certainly be quite useless.

I don't have a PSP or a PS3, but... color me interested.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
if it lets you play it really online then I might be tempted to get a ps3, I fucken loved me some monster hunter tri, that shit was a blast online

Dora

Jul 13, 2009
I wonder what chance we've got of getting a remastering of Persona 3 Portable? Considering the original Persona 3 was a PS2 title and isn't that old, probably not high chances at all. But I'd dearly love to be able to play the storyline for my own gender... I hear it's different enough in terms of dialogue and some events that I'd happily buy and replay it.

Still, great news for me. Never had any intention of buying the PSP, unfortunately, which is probably part of the reason the system seems to be floundering a little if other shares the sentiment, but there have been a few titles out for it I've at least given a sidelong glance. Unfortunately, so many of them are parts of series that I've never played/had any interest in playing, like God of War, Kingdom Hearts, Metal Gear, etc.