Sony Thinks Bad Mexican Food Can Sell Vitas

Ieyke

Jul 24, 2008
As a Texan and Tarrasque-like threat to the continued survival of Mexican food in my vicinity, I LOVE Taco Bell.

It's not Mexican food really, but it's not bad by any means. It's just something totally different. And in any case, it's infinitely superior to McDonald's, Wendy's, Burger King, Arby's, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc. Where fast food is concerned, Taco Bell is god and emperor.

Now I'm gonna go and devour chips and salsa like a ravenous swarm of Tex-Mex locusts.

mattaui

Oct 16, 2008
You'll need something to do while you're on the pot after eating Taco Bell, so buy a Vita! Is that what they're trying to say?

I love a whole variety of Mexican, Tex-Mex and South American cuisines. Taco Bell is about as removed from that as American Mall Chinese is from Cantonese, if not more.

No one ever went broke overestimating the human desire for cheap, lousy food, though, so this is probably a great marketing tactic.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
Zachary Amaranth said:
Taco Bell and PSV: Two half-ass flavours that go mediocre together.
Laugh!

but I have to point out, once again the rest of the world (you know the bit that ain't america) gets screwed.

(Then again I'd rather have no vita and no taco!)