Sony Torturing Lonely Man in the Desert

oreopizza47

May 2, 2010
I don't think they'd be using this for Journey or Uncharted if they already have details out about those games. It would have no point. I think they might just being doing it to cash in on the Portal 2 ARG and teasers success. Not that I mind, it's fun to see companies trying things that are new to them.

icame

Aug 4, 2010
I read something on reddit that proves this is about Uncharted 3... Lemee see if I can find it

Bags159

Mar 11, 2011
Sensational reporting is sensational. Seriously, fuck your title. Next time do something like, "New Sony Teaser Features Man Wandering in Desert".

Amusing teaser none the less. Wonder what it's about.

Bwown

Jun 22, 2010
When I saw the article's title, my reaction was, "What more bad PR for Sony?"

Tennou486

Dec 26, 2008
I don't thinks its either Uncharted or Journey. Its on the Japanese Sony site, which might mean its a new title from one of Sony's Japanese studios. Though it could still be Uncharted since that's their biggest thing.

SuperNova221

May 29, 2010
Looks like it could be a very interesting game if they explore themes of solitude, lonliness and desperation.

MarsProbe

Circuitboard Seahorse
Dec 13, 2008
Bags159 said:
Sensational reporting is sensational. Seriously, fuck your title. Next time do something like, "New Sony Teaser Features Man Wandering in Desert".

Made you click the link though didn't it? Mission accomplished!

Tom Goldman

Crying on the inside.
Aug 17, 2009
Bags159 said:

What an incredibly boring title.

Bags159

Mar 11, 2011
Tom Goldman said:
Bags159 said:

What an incredibly boring title.
It beats sensationalism. It's not your job to make the news more exciting, it's your job to report on it.

MarsProbe said:
Bags159 said:

Made you click the link though didn't it? Mission accomplished!
This is exactly why sensationalistic reporting is a bad thing. Unless he's getting paid per view, I don't see why this is good. I would have clicked on it if it had my title simply because I like to read articles about Sony. However, I was misled and am disappoint.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Having missed it the first time around, I'm kinda hoping for Journey. Solitude, isolation, despondency, the arbitrary decision to try and run as far as you can in a desolate wasteland when all you see is all you will ever see again...certainly fits with the Uncharted theme, though.