Sony Torturing Lonely Man in the Desert

IneptInception

May 28, 2011
If this were to turn out a more Ico/SOTC "art esque" piece, and god forbid it was actually as DAMN FINE as both Ico/SOTC, I'd peel my eyelids off and offer them to the gods of Sony. Not that such an outcome shall occur, of course. It's probably just Uncharted. Once more. HURPDERP.

Tom Goldman

Crying on the inside.
Aug 17, 2009
Bags159 said:
It beats sensationalism. It's not your job to make the news more exciting, it's your job to report on it.
Writing creative titles is part of my job, actually. I didn't mean my comment as an attack on you, just in case in was interpreted in that way. I only meant to say that we try to spice things up around here, and there's a big difference between spicing things up in a fun way and "sensationalist lying" as you put it.

I mean, honestly, did you really think Sony was torturing a man in a desert? This is a fun article about an odd teaser website, not sensationalist reporting. Not by a long shot. Sorry it upset you though.

klaynexas3

My shoes hurt
Dec 30, 2009
Blunderboy said:
"The Man in Black fled across the desert, and the Gunslinger followed."

;)
i don't think the man in black would get so tired after running just for a bit

MajorDolphin

Apr 26, 2011
At first I thought this was a clever commentary on playing the playstation3 offline (in Japan). I liked that better than an Uncharted3 announcement. :(

klaynexas3

My shoes hurt
Dec 30, 2009
Blunderboy said:
klaynexas3 said:
Blunderboy said:
"The Man in Black fled across the desert, and the Gunslinger followed."

;)
i don't think the man in black would get so tired after running just for a bit
I'd hope not, or Roland was just slacking.
maybe it was more towards the end, so he could still stay ahead of roland, but let him catch up. after all, roland had to find out about the tower or else marten's master wouldn't be too happy with him.

MrGFunk

Oct 29, 2008
Any details for Journey will be greatly appreciated but this has got to be Uncharted 3.

Dr. Harvey C. Clay

Mar 15, 2011
in a moment of mad genius I decided to watch this whale I played the Nyancat music in the background, it was...
...interesting

ultrachicken

Dec 22, 2009
I'm confused as to why they would choose this as their Uncharted teaser. A solemn walk through the desert is not what comes to mind when I think of Uncharted.

DanDeFool

Elite Member
Aug 19, 2009
Maybe it's a trailer for the long-awaited War People: Desert Fight.

Cookie for anyone who gets the reference.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Onyx Oblivion said:
Journey makes the most sense, really.
Except when you consider this:
That's all I could think about when I saw that little screenshot in the OP. The silouhette matches, the colour of the sand matches, and now the those file extracts match as well.