Spicy Spoilers from Shadows Over Innistrad Part 2

Slycne

Tank Ninja
Feb 19, 2006
Spicy Spoilers from Shadows Over Innistrad Part 2

A few more spicy spoilers revealed so far.

Read Full Article

Imre Csete

Original Character, Do Not Steal
Jul 8, 2010
I don't know what to make of this block. Seems like they took the complains about Zendikar not having a 'wow' factor like the original, and went all out. So many shiny new toys, which guarantees the smaller set will be a letdown. Or even more bananas with the mystery reveal living up to its hype.

Atleast people still complain about yet another Jace not op enough to replace TMS. :)

2xDouble

Mar 15, 2010
I find it rather amusing that Arlinn Kord's abilities protect herself, but Arlinn, Embraced by the Moon is fully aggressive.

It's worth noting that Anguished Unmaking exiles, not just destroys. That is incredibly relevant in a world full of [mtg_card=Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger] and the graveyard shenanigans for which Innistrad is famous.

No love for Silverfur Partisan? At worst, it doesn't die to [mtg_card=Doom Blade]. At its best, it can create armies of replicating Wolf tokens, [mtg_card=Pack Rat]-style. Also, Wolfir are awesome.

Imre Csete

Original Character, Do Not Steal
Jul 8, 2010
2xDouble said:
No love for Silverfur Partisan? At worst, it doesn't die to [mtg_card=Doom Blade]. At its best, it can create armies of replicating Wolf tokens, [mtg_card=Pack Rat]-style. Also, Wolfir are awesome.
That's nowhere near as abysmal as Pack Rat, and thank God for that. I still have nightmares because of all the Grey Merchant + Pack Rat devotion wincon splashes in every friggin' Standard deck.