Spider Man Flubs Good Morning America Catch, Offers Back Rubs In Shame

Karloff

Oct 19, 2009
Spider Man Flubs Good Morning America Catch, Offers Back Rubs In Shame

You'd think someone with spider reflexes would at least flinch a little when she falls on him.

It's tough being Spider Man; women just throw themselves at you. It helps if you catch them on the way down, but clearly this particular Spider Man didn't get the memo. If you want to hear about the upcoming movie - not that anyone says anything earth shattering - by all means listen to the whole bit, but if you came here to see the pratfall of shame, shoot along to 3.45.

Nobody but his agent knows the man behind the mask, which is probably just as well. Good job he was promoting the Amazing Spider Man 2 movie and not the ill-fated musical [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/106328-Spider-Man-Musical-Sends-Yet-Another-Actor-to-the-Hospital] which, as luck would have it, is due to wrap up its New York run and head to Vegas soon.

Ordinarily I'd say break a leg right about now, but that seems unsporting. Happy New Year!

Source: ABC News [http://www.youtube.com/user/ABCNews?feature=watch]

Ruisu

Enjoy the Silence
Jul 11, 2013
Well...
That was actually funny. I loved spider-man's reaction scratching his head after.

Andy of Comix Inc

Apr 2, 2010
Man, how damn skinny would you have to be to fit in a Spider-Man suit? That's a really impressive stunt actor in there making such a seemingly rookie mistake. (I'm sure it was just one of them was off-cue, or both of them.)

cerebus23

May 16, 2010
Willing to bet he cannot see so well out that mask and her flopping right in front of him it might have be out of his field of vision, just a guess since he did not even seem to flinch when she just flopped down in front of him.

Drago-Morph

Mar 28, 2010
That's so perfectly in character, especially the head scratching afterwards. That was freaking hilarious.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Well you can't blame him per say since it must be hard seeing a danm thing with that mask on! Either way I guess whoever behind that mask will never be reveal or did they reveal who under the mask and no it ain't Peter Parker (I watched for the flop only)!