Spider-Man: Miles Morales Review Thread

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
That was a good video. It definitely hit on, and expanded a lot of my criticisms for the game, that I put in my review. The bit about the camo system was really spot on, as I genuinely forgot about it for the entire game. It just...didn't really synch well with the gameplay. I think the only trick from that set I used, was the ability to re-engage the camo after being spotted. Beyond that...it was all venom, all the time.

And the bits about the 2 antagonists, yeah, pretty much my same issues.

Still a really damn fun game, despite the handful of glaring problems with the overall package.

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
That was a good video. It definitely hit on, and expanded a lot of my criticisms for the game, that I put in my review. The bit about the camo system was really spot on, as I genuinely forgot about it for the entire game. It just...didn't really synch well with the gameplay. I think the only trick from that set I used, was the ability to re-engage the camo after being spotted. Beyond that...it was all venom, all the time.

And the bits about the 2 antagonists, yeah, pretty much my same issues.

Still a really damn fun game, despite the handful of glaring problems with the overall package.
I figured an exploit for the camo system early on, but I tried not to use it too much. I was having too much fun with the electric powers to care. Krieger I barely even thought about, and Phin got on unsympathetic towards halfway point. I still love the characters in the side missions. That to me was the best part.

Last edited:
Reactions: happyninja42