Square Enix censors skimpy male costume from upcoming Final Fantasy game

VVThoughtBox

Mar 3, 2014
I don't like what the man in the picture is wearing. To me, it's one of the many examples of Square going overboard with costume design.

NoX 9

I Want A Hug!
Jul 2, 2014
I'm sure some of my friends would apreciate this skimpy male; they are all over the "Free" anime boys (thats the buff-guy swimming anime, right?) and similar stuff. I suppose only female armor is to be made for 'agility'. A choice in the matter would be great; I'd love to be able to toggle off the 'chainmail bikini' and get something badass instead! I like feeling sexy too, but I don't want it all over my power fantasy.

The Almighty Aardvark said:
Breaking news from our sources in the field:

"Straight women exist"

Back to you, Tom.
Who told you that nonsense?

Sep 13, 2009
NoX 9 said:
I'm sure some of my friends would apreciate this skimpy male; they are all over the "Free" anime boys (thats the buff-guy swimming anime, right?) and similar stuff. I suppose only female armor is to be made for 'agility'. A choice in the matter would be great; I'd love to be able to toggle off the 'chainmail bikini' and get something badass instead! I like feeling sexy too, but I don't want it all over my power fantasy.

The Almighty Aardvark said:
Breaking news from our sources in the field:

"Straight women exist"

Back to you, Tom.
Who told you that nonsense?
Anonymous source, admittedly they're known for being notoriously unreliable so I wouldn't give it much credence