Square Enix Lets You Earn Gameplay by Watching Ads

Zombie_Moogle

Dec 25, 2008
GamersGate has something similar called The Void, but to my knowledge instead of interrupting your gameplay, they insert ads at start-up, save screens, things of that nature; I imagine most people would find much less annoying

Doom972

Dec 25, 2008
DeltasDix said:
Doom972 said:
DeltasDix said:
Doom972 said:
I tried Hitman: Blood Money and I wasn't impressed: You can't play on full screen and you can't change any settings. Instead of going through the game's menus, you pick a level from a web-page.

I hope they'll improve on it, and once they get it to work properly, add recent games to see if this model can compete with the others.
You can go fullscreen and you can use the menus.
When I pressed Escape, it just suspended the game and the windows mouse cursur reappeared, but no menus.
Press TAB, it says it at the bottom of the screen.
Must have missed it due to the game screen being small. Thanks.

lemby117

Apr 16, 2009
rembrandtqeinstein said:
if you can bank time that would be nice, but a commercial every 20 mins is too often. But 3 mins of commercials for an hour of play would be just about right. A good reminder to get up and stretch or take a leak.
You can I've been playing hitman blood money and it works really well, the only downside is that you can't queue adverts so I just listen to some music on my phone and take a couple of seconds to keep one of the three one minute ads on and wham 1 hour of garrotting