Square Enix Sale: Tomb Raider, FFVIII, Sleeping Dogs All Under $10

dealzon

Nov 19, 2012
Square Enix Sale: Tomb Raider, FFVIII, Sleeping Dogs All Under $10

Turtle Beach Call of Duty: Black Ops II Kilo Limited Edition Gaming Headset [http://www.dealzon.com/deals/turtle-beach-ear-force-x12-gaming-headset?drc=escapist:turtle-beach-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii-kilo-limited-edition-gaming-headset] - $39.99 at Woot.
Next best is $60 at Amazon. Deal expires today. Refurbished. $5 shipping.
<br clear=all>

The weekly "Big Deals on the Internet" is brought to you by the crew from every Tuesday [http://www.dealzon.com] at 5:30PM Eastern for the latest deals. Feedback? Let us know in the comments!

Alpha Maeko

Uh oh, better get Maeko!
Apr 14, 2010
When you said FFVIII remake, I almost got excited :(

Then I saw it was just the PC version released years ago.

martyrdrebel27

Feb 16, 2009
Wait... 75% plus 25% equals... Free games? Someone more brain than me math numbers at screen words for brain good. Please.

Hairless Mammoth

Jan 23, 2013
So do they want to sell that Tomb Raider: "Repackaged for new systems so you'll give us more money" Edition? Cause if i didn't buy it on release this would entice me more than spending $60 on an older game that just got a barely noticeable facelift and had useless multiplayer DLC included.
martyrdrebel27 said:
Wait... 75% plus 25% equals... Free games? Someone more brain than me math numbers at screen words for brain good. Please.
Me brain say it 25% off the 75% sale price. So if it was $10 and 75% was $7.50 then took another 25% it would be $5.63.

DJ_Bunce

Jan 20, 2010
I got momentarily excited by this, but since it's still basically identical to (and in some points worse than, like that Silent Hill HD atrocity,) the original, I'll pass. I have it on the Vita anyway, and all I really want is to play Triple Triad. Please somebody make a multiplayer TT game. I will throw money at you.