Square Enix: The Future of FFXV, FFXIV, and Kingdom Hearts III

AJ Glasser

Jun 3, 2013
Square Enix: The Future of FFXV, FFXIV, and Kingdom Hearts III

Square Enix comes up swinging with Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts releases for both next-gen consoles.

Read Full Article

Quellist

Migratory coconut
Oct 7, 2010
Well crap, I sure hope XV isn't going to be Xbone exclusive. Considering how popular the wretched console looks so far, Squeenix would be shooting themselves in the foot if it is...

Madmanonfire

Jul 24, 2009
Wouldn't it make more sense for KH3 to be on WiiU instead of the Xbone? Would a reasonable number of fans want to play it on the Xbone? It just seems odd to me that a long awaited sequel of an expansive franchise would be ported to a console family that doesn't have any of the other games. (Unless I'm mistaken.)

ScrabbitRabbit

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2012
Quellist said:
Well crap, I sure hope XV isn't going to be Xbone exclusive. Considering how popular the wretched console looks so far, Squeenix would be shooting themselves in the foot if it is...
It would be quite hilarious, though, since it was announced during Sony's conference XD

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
elilupe said:
Kingdom Hearts III! Finally! *screams* *faints*
Well, I guess that one No Right Answer episode: "Videogame Industry's Biggest Broken Promise", will have to be changed now.

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Gotta say, after seeing everyone else hyped about Kingdom Hearts 3, I may have to get round to playing the first 2.

FFXV looked rather good as well.

Can't say I care much about XIV though.

Also welcome to the Escapist! :D

Jamous

Apr 14, 2009
I have been waiting for the Article on KH3 since the announcement hit. I've been acting absurdly manic and I just need the joy to be shared. It's finally happening folks. Our time has come.

Quellist

Migratory coconut
Oct 7, 2010
ScrabbitRabbit said:
Quellist said:
It would be quite hilarious, though, since it was announced during Sony's conference XD
Dude, you just made my day! guess i should read the articles better!

Riiight, Wii U for 'X' and PS4 for 'FF XV' guess all i have for M$ is 'FU'