"Stalker: Call of Pripyat" In the sights of SniperWolf427

TsunamiWombat

Sep 6, 2008
AceDiamond said:
I've actually been thinking about getting Call of Pripyat since I haven't played a STALKER game before and was hearing really good things about it. This review may have cemented my decision to seek out the game. Great work.
\

If you do, make sure you get the Stalker Complete 2009 modification for it. Completly overhauls the game, makes it prettier and much more stable.

Audioave10

Mar 24, 2010
Also, this game will have major Mods created for it. That's always a good selling point.
Nice review...and this comes from a long time Stalker.

Selef

Nov 13, 2009
AceDiamond said:
I've actually been thinking about getting Call of Pripyat since I haven't played a STALKER game before and was hearing really good things about it. This review may have cemented my decision to seek out the game. Great work.
me too, I've been trying to decide between STALKER and The Witcher, since both are only 20 bucks at my local wal mart and therefore in the price range of my cheap ass. I've been hearing nothing but bad about the fighting and most of the other stuff besides the story in The Witcher and STALKER seemed interesting to me so i read this, this review helped me make up my mind, i was put off by trailers i had watched because of the graphics, but from your description of the gameplay i could very easily ignore that. thanks for the awesome review!

P.S. I have ADHD and i read the whole thing, no reason anyone with sufficient time shouldn't be able to read this.