Star Brigade: A 53rd Century Adventure RP

TheBlueShotgun0

Dec 20, 2011
"We should have the G-14 ready." James suggested. "If things get hairy down there, some air support might come in handy. If you want, captain, I could personaly oversee the preperations for the aircrafts."

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
Thor stepped up from the console he was resting on. "Captain, I volunteer to go down, provided if others don't want to. A pilot isn't much use when the ship doesn't need flying. And I can make sure everyones safe down there". He tapped his holster. "And especially Lisa's mommy, can't have our AI in emotional distress". Thor let out a good natured laugh.

Bravo 21

May 11, 2010
Muokilaxes stepped forward to where the Captain and the others had gathered. "Sir" he said " if there is a ground mission, I believe that I should accompany the ground team. It is well within my field of expertise, and it certainly has been to long since I saw some action." He smiled, and shook his mane a little, just hoping that someone would be brave, or foolish enough to try and stop him from recovering the camera, and with a group of people who hated his kind, this could just be his lucky day. "Now may I get a few items that may prove useful in this mission?"

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
Captain Vance gave the AI a stern look at it's protests for Kalade leaving the ship.

"Who's the captain of this ship again? Oh yes, me. This is the Diplomatic Corps, not a kindergarten, I'm not going to stop Emilie taking part in the mission because it might not be safe."

"Sorry Captain" Lisa replied without a trace of emotion "I retract my comments."

"Good. Just take the light armaments Tom, we aren't expecting anything too difficult down there. James, one suble G14 should be enough, it would be wise not draw attention to ourselves. The other four corps on this mission: Lime, Kalade, Muokilaxes and Thor, get whatever you need ready for when the Corona 1 leaves the ship in fifteen minutes. Any questions?"

TheBlueShotgun0

Dec 20, 2011
James gave a slight nod. "Understood ,sir. I'll have both ships equipped with cloaking devises." he said, and walked out of the bridge towards the hanger.

On his way down the lift he had Lisa get the hanger crew together, and sure enough they where all assembled when he arrived. "Alright, here's whats up." James shouted, and the crew fell silent. "We're sending a small team down to the Freedom Isles in Corona 1 ,and Falcon 1 will be acting as close air support. I want both ships stripped down to light armor for speed. Falcon 1 will have flares, two .9 inch laser cannons, and incineration missiles. Both crafts are to be outfitted with cloaking devises. Get to work." A chores or "Yes, sir!" rang throughout the hanger, and the crewmen started working on the ships.

Bravo 21

May 11, 2010
Muokilaxes grabbed his heavier military grade armor, this was how Ferrax were supposed to live, with their strength and ferocity, none of this sneaking around, as a few earthlings were about to find out. "Lisa" he inquired " what does the ship have for heavy infantry weapons"
"There is no heavy weapons, this is a diplomatic craft." replied Lisa.
"What about grenades?"
"There are no explosive or fragmentary grenades currently available, though there are standard nonlethal varieties."
"Then I'll take two of stun and one smoke"
Shortly after Muokilaxes aquided his grenades, he stomped into the landing bay, covered in heavy armor and carrying an assault rifle. If one thing could be said for Ferrax going into combat, they did nothing in half measures.

retyopy

Aug 6, 2011
"Is everything filled up? I wouldn't mind going. It's awfully stuffy in here..." Underveen tugged at his clothes nervously. In truth, he was more scared of staying in then he was going out.

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
Captain Vance took a moment to add up the numbers in his head before replying to Underveen.

"There's room for one more in the Corona 1, you better hurry before the others leave though. I'll be staying up here with everyone-else to keep the recovery from the breach ticking over, go get get prepared now and I'll message James to inform him that you'll be coming along too."

The Captain turned his back on the Maskerade and began typing out a message for Lisa to send, meanwhile considering the logistics and possible risks of the mission that his corps were about to embark on.

TheBlueShotgun0

Dec 20, 2011
James was in the cockpit of the G-14, calibrating the laser cannons, when he heard Lisa's voice. "James, the captain has a message for you."

"OK. Bring it up on the display in front of me, please." Although that last word was unnecessary, politeness was second nature to James.

"Very well." Lisa said, even as the message appeared on a screen above the aircraft's steering controls.

He read through the message, nodded to himself, stood up as far as the dashboard would allow, and shouted out of the open canopy towards Corona 1. "Hey Rivers!" he said. "Make accommodations for one more on the drop ship!".

He heard a "Yes, sir." from the direction in which he had shouted, and turned his attention downwards towards a deck hand working with the laser cannons mounted on the front of the craft. "Are they good?" James said.

"Ya, they're good to go." He responded in a gruff voice.

Then this thing's ready to fly. James smiled to himself and hopped out of the cockpit.

He then walked over to Corona 1 where Rivers confirmed that it would be ready to fly in a moment. "Good." James mumbled to himself, and removed his communicator from his belt to call the bridge. "Captain," he said. "both ships are ready to go."

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
Thor stepped into the snow. It crunched under his boots. Seemed people from the settlement were already praying on them like wolves to a carcass.
He kept his weapon strapped to his back and his pistol in hand. They were outnumbered and resistance was pretty futile, but in case he wanted something ready should this turn western on them. The stranger called for someone who could get things done. And it was only Lime, Kalade and himself outside the ship. "You can start talkin to me now. What do you want"?

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
Thor shifted one of his feet in the snow. "Sounds like a fair trade, we get what we want and you get what you want. But I've been around the block afew times to know not to trust anyone to deal fairly. Don't take it personally, but any trader worth his salt can respect my position". He didn't want to take his eyes off the arms dealer and his men, but where was one of the diplomates that came down. They should be here doing this not keeping cozy in the ship. "Alright, heres my counter proposal. I'll give you my rifle right now, you go down and show them it. Get our camera from them. When you bring it back I'll give you two more guns as trade for the camera. Reasonable isn't it"?

Thor activated his comm to talk with everyone in the landing ship. "Ayy why don't you all get your ass' out here I shouldn't be havin' to deal with this jerk".

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
"Do you have a better plan Kalade. It's three guns, and they've probably hundreds if not more. We avoid any bloodshed this way and our goals are accomplished". Thor was trying to be as non confrontational about it. He knew no alien had a shred of anything for the followers but hatred. "Compromise is better than tragedy".

Bravo 21

May 11, 2010
Muokilaxes exited late, after resolving some details about the Brown Act prohibiting use of lethal force upon the followers. He still carried his laser pistol, but was now carrying a less lethal weapon, designed to wound or incapacitate, not kill outright. He saw the end of Thor's negotiations with the dealer, and then saw Lime make his move upon the arms dealers. He raised his own weapons, and upon seeing on of the dealers raising his own weapon show the man twice in the chest.