Star Wars Expanded Universe

twistedmic

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 8, 2009
I liked the Young Jedi Knight series (really the first run of Star Wars books I read)as well as mot of the New Jedi Order and the Dark Nest trilogy. I lost interest during the Legacy of the Force series, though I did stick through and finish it. Basically, I like the books that featured Tenel Ka and Jacen Solo.

Talvrae

The Purple Fairy
Dec 8, 2009
I think the EU got better than the movies... trought there is plenty of bad stuff there too

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
revjor said:
Soviet Heavy said:
revjor said:
The "Thrawn Trilogy" and the follow up to that of "Dark Empire I, II and Empire's End" are pretty fantastic and do a great job of continuing the story until the Empire is finally completely dismantled.
Do yourself a favor and forget about Dark Empire. Instead read the Hand of Thrawn series. THAT is the true end of the Empire, and it is a fantastic way to cap off the Galactic Civil War.
Hah, can't do that. The Dark Empire tpb was the 2nd comic I ever bought as a kid. It holds a place near and dear to my heart.
But seriously, you should still read Hand of Thrawn. If you were ever dissatisfied with how several stories during the Bantam Era didn't really connect to each other, Hand of Thrawn is the solution.

Did you ever read Crimson Empire?