Star Wars needs a reboot. Reboot the Original Trilogy, Reboot the Prequel Story, Reboot everything.

CyanCat47_v1legacy

Nov 26, 2014
Xsjadoblayde said:
You're just not thinking big enough, sweet supple salamander paladin fruitcake...we need to reboot HUMANITY!

WE GONE DONE FUCKED EVERYTHING SO BAD. SO FUCKING BAD. REEEEEEEEBOOOOOOOOOOOT IT ALLLLL!!! FRESH CANVAS!! [small]Squeeeehehehe![/small]
And who would direct this grand reboot of yours, eh? I see through your scheme

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
CyanCat47 said:
And who would direct this grand reboot of yours, eh? I see through your scheme
For passing the first test of seeing through my nefarious, yet humbly benevolent scheme, you are awarded first advisory position! It comes with free daily lunch and medical benefits. Also dibs on 40% reboot real-estate.

My quote notifications are back to not working again it appears. Wonder how long that has been the case.

Kyman102

Apr 16, 2009
Y'know what kind of Star Wars spinoff I'd like to see?

A slick HEIST movie.

Like, an ecclectic group of crooks, each with their own specialty, have to swipe a metric asston of supplies and credits from say, an Imperial Overseer of some planet, or Bodega the Hutt.

Hell, make THAT part of the Young Han Solo serials.

Also, OP... So your idea of a rebooted Star Wars is a focus on the Wars, the pitched space battles, and a Good Guys vs Bad Guys on roughly equal footing, and maybe looking less at the Force.

... So, Star Trek? That sounds like Star Trek to me.

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
Samtemdo8 said:
Ezekiel said:
No. There is plenty of space in the galaxy to tell new story without undoing the previous movies, which would piss off fans anyway. Terrible idea.
I don't care about the old fans. The old fans will die out and a new generation will be left with a mess of a franchise. This franchise was not built from the ground up with a single idea, but just millions upon millions of differing ideas stacked on top of each other resulting in an incoherent mess.

We need a clean slate.
If you don?t care about old fans, don?t act surprised when your ideas are dead on arrival

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
Kyman102 said:
Y'know what kind of Star Wars spinoff I'd like to see?

A slick HEIST movie.

Like, an ecclectic group of crooks, each with their own specialty, have to swipe a metric asston of supplies and credits from say, an Imperial Overseer of some planet, or Bodega the Hutt.

Hell, make THAT part of the Young Han Solo serials.

Also, OP... So your idea of a rebooted Star Wars is a focus on the Wars, the pitched space battles, and a Good Guys vs Bad Guys on roughly equal footing, and maybe looking less at the Force.

... So, Star Trek? That sounds like Star Trek to me.
No you can keep the Jedi and the Sith and the Force, just don't make them powerful unto Gods, or at least buff the the other non force characters to be of equal footing like Republic Commandos were good enough against Jedi.

And the Spaceship thing that is more of my own original idea of a Sci Fi setting.