Star Wars Parody Cereals Part of A Balanced Jedi Breakfast

Tom Goldman

Crying on the inside.
Aug 17, 2009
Star Wars Parody Cereals Part of A Balanced Jedi Breakfast

With only 400 of each box being produced, they're sure to become valuable collector's items not only because they're rare, but because they're so damn cool. I know if these cereals were real I'd be eating them every day. Except for Grape-Hutts.

Gildan Bladeborn

Aug 11, 2009
Those are certainly hilarious, though if they actually had cereal in them I wouldn't partake of half those 'products' - I can't stand the real thing, so a comedy version isn't really going to change my mind, heh.

SnipErlite

Aug 16, 2009
Why don't they start producing these as real cereals? I'm sure they'd be a big hit....

Slaanax

Oct 28, 2009
Honestly Count Dookula is pretty gross too, maybe even more disgusting than eating Grape Hutts.

swimon

Jul 23, 2009
Who's making these? I'm wondering because the raisin Han has the same artwork as the christmas special and from what I hear George Lucas have been trying to hide that one.

ShakerSilver

Professional Procrastinator
Nov 13, 2009
Oh wow those look cool... wait a sec. That picture of Han looks like the animation from the gawd-awful Christmas Special! NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
swimon said:
Who's making these? I'm wondering because the raisin Han has the same artwork as the christmas special and from what I hear George Lucas have been trying to hide that one.
Obviously he's not doing a good job at it!

By the way, does anyone remember what this quote is from: "Is it me, or does the animation here looks like it was done by the same numbnuts who animated those God-awful Zelda CD-i games!"

Mah boi, this quote is what the Nostalgia Critic strives for!

Ossian

Mar 11, 2010
Quaxar said:
Wait... no Admiral Ackbar Cereals? How dare they! I demand them!
I can't tell you how many times I've watched star wars robot chicken... it was so win.

IT'S A TRAP!!!!

BboyTeddyBear

Mar 8, 2010
wow...just shows that if things get so big they can do anything and slap their name on it in a goofy way and still make a hit haha.

go lucas

Nocta-Aeterna

Aug 3, 2009
Most of these are hilariously awesome, but I think Count Dookula is on a whole different level. Christopher Lee did play Dracula a few times in Hammer Horror films.

SL33TBL1ND

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
igissx said:
But no one can beat Admiral Ackbar Cereal, because our tongues cant repel flavors of that magnitude!

OT: That is pretty sweet...if ony i actually had one, but on the other hand, they probably dont even taste that good...
Well played, sir.

OT: This is really awesome and I wish I had one of these.