Star Wars: Rebels Has An "I Am Your Father" Moment

Fanghawk

Feb 17, 2011
Star Wars: Rebels Has An "I Am Your Father" Moment

"Vision of Hope" proves that Star Wars: Rebels is willing to take a closer look at the dark side.

Read Full Article

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I don't know why but when I first saw Trayvis in that episode when he broadcast of that other Jedi, I had a feeling he was a spy for the Empire in the same way the Inquisiter lure Jedi to that Jedi Master corpse unless you think he had bad intel. Even then I was skeptical that he alure them for long especially when he keep boardcasting in the Empire channel.

Still it was an alright episode and I suppose at this point, why they lost their inspiration (Trayvis) but it is pretty much the Ghost crew that will inspire others to become the group Rebel.

Also does this mean Erza can lazer reflect back at a Stormtrooper head? Granted I know they will never let that happened in the show.

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
Question: Are they ever going to leave Lothal Minor, or did the budget only allow for one planet

Fanghawk

Feb 17, 2011
DoctorM said:
Way to jump the gun. This episode does not air until Feb. 2.
It's available through an online, on-demand service, as I mentioned at the start of the review.

Fanghawk

Feb 17, 2011
DoctorM said:
It still seems kind of spoilery not to wait for the official broadcast.
Rebels has been taking weeks off pretty frequently this year, so we decided to just go ahead and jump in with the on-demand edition. We also included a disclaimer for that very reason, so spoilers wouldn't be an issue.

ryan_cs

Aug 13, 2013
Soviet Heavy said:
Question: Are they ever going to leave Lothal Minor, or did the budget only allow for one planet
I think they will visit other planets in the second season.

Nikolaz72

This place still alive?
Apr 23, 2009
One thing I liked was that 'Mr Imperial Lackey' looked to be putting some serious considerations into the Captains words, even looking to feel a bit guilty. This is refreshing considering the usual Imperial Lackey we've come to know in the past has a tendency not to have a wider range of emotions than your average wood toothpick.

I think we may see him turn turncloak again before the series ends.