Star Wars Saturation Point Begins: Standalone Film Announced For 2016

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
evilnancyreagan said:
Zachary Amaranth said:
Then why single out non-interactive media? You were the one who specified it, after all.
evilnancyreagan said:
I find involving myself as a participant more rewarding than merely being a spectator. Simple personal preference.
And that still doesn't answer my question. That borders on a non-sequitur.

evilnancyreagan

May 1, 2014
Zachary Amaranth said:
evilnancyreagan said:
Zachary Amaranth said:
Then why single out non-interactive media? You were the one who specified it, after all.
evilnancyreagan said:
I find involving myself as a participant more rewarding than merely being a spectator. Simple personal preference.
And that still doesn't answer my question. That borders on a non-sequitur.
it only fringes on non-sequitur in the sense that you personally are unable to follow said train of thought.

good day.

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
Considering it seems Disney are trying to fix Lucas's mess (getting rid of the expanded universe and the rumour they are declaring the prequel trilogy non cannon) i honestly think this is great.

It seems Disney knows EXACTLY what they want to do with the franchise, which is less than can be said for the franchise's creator. Hell Disney have done friggin wonders for Marvel, so i have little worries for the future of Star Wars

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
Guitarmasterx7 said:
Steven Bogos said:
Are you excited at the prospect of a Bobba Fett/Han Solo origin feature, or do you think that the franchise is starting to get a bit over-saturated?
Waitwaitwait....

Holy shit! awesome collection there dude!

expect to add a lot more very soon xD