StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void: Hands On With Whispers of Oblivion

John Keefer

Devilish Rogue
Aug 12, 2013
StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void: Hands On With Whispers of Oblivion

StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void will use three free prologue missions to bridge the gap between Heart of the Swarm and the new content.

Read Full Article

John Keefer

Devilish Rogue
Aug 12, 2013
Bentusi16 said:
It's actually spelled Aiur.

I apologize for being a massive nerd.

Clarifying question:

Are the missions all set in the time line AFTER Heart of the Swarm, or are the missions chronologically more pliable to show what Zeratul has been up to this whole time?
Fixed spelling. I knew that, just made a booboo.

The missions are after Heart of the Swarm. if there are any expanded cutscenes to go into more detail, they didn't show them. All they said about Zeratul was that he had been spending his time tracking down bits of the prophecy to piece everything together to stop Amon.

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
The new Tal'darim designs are appropriately badass. I look forward to somehow winning them over to join the fight against their pseudo-God.

ghalleon0915

Feb 23, 2014
The Toss have always been my favorite race, and always preferred Zeratul over Jim and Kerrigan so looking forward to this. I hope there is some closure at the end, and not be like D III ( they have said it will put an end to the series, so...) . I do expect Zeratul to bite the dust though, although I can see Jim doing the same.

And Tassadar....what about you?