StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty Will Contain Protoss "Mini-Campaign"

MDSnowman

Apr 8, 2004
AceDiamond said:
Amnestic said:
Rack said:
If you didn't have to move or aim in fps or there were any external considerations in WoW then you'd be right. But you do and there aren't so you're way off base.
Spoken like someone who never raided or PvP'd at endgame level. "No external considerations"? Really?
External considerations like "Do I have the prerequisite 50 minutes to describe the increasingly complex plan that will be abandoned the moment the instance starts" you mean?
I think he's snippy in so much as people are roaring "SC borrows from Warhammer 40k which is unbelievably awesome rawr!" people respond with "We know, we have eyes." and the retort turns into Games workshop fanboyism.

Yes Warhammer 40k is a wonderful setting, and I like it a lot too. But your argument seems to amount to SC borrows from 40k and is thus without value on its own. The argument hinges on the idea that 40k itself is a wholly original idea, and as people have pointed out elsewhere this is not true.

If I get 90 total Starcraft 2 missions in 3 different boxes I'll be more than happy, I would only be upset if I were getting 10 mission and multi-player for the same price. Since this doesn't seem to be the case I suggest we all take a collective chill pill and wait for the game to come out before starting a flame war.

Canid117

Oct 6, 2009
Gildan Bladeborn said:
If I buy Starcraft II at all it will be when it hits bargain-bin price levels.
You are going to be waiting for a long time then buddy. The original Starcraft Battlechest is still twenty bucks.

Onyx Oblivion said:
Hard to feel hyped for a game my PC won't be able to run.
You should probably upgrade from that Apple II you are running then.