Stealth: The Game

SteakHeart

Jul 20, 2009
My matress is 4 feet high, therefore i do not get stabbed.

I hypnotize you to act like a chicken, put you in a chicken suit, and make you go through a kfc slaughterhouse.

Ochidi

Feb 5, 2009
I am highly allergic to said foodstuffs, so I avoid them.

I hid a lion under your bed.

Captain Pancake

May 20, 2009
I Play garruk wildspeaker and give my Wurm trample and death-touch. Beat that internets!

I switch our names out for my high school database, forcing you to sit through my higher exams, which you (probably) don't know off the back of your head. The stress and pressure forces you to a premature and tragic suicide.

ghalkhsdkssakgh

Jul 16, 2009
Luckily, I constantly learn the answers to every exam that comes out for just such an occasion.

I hire a team of lawyer ninjas to kill anyone who doesn't get this referance!

Ochidi

Feb 5, 2009
I switch myself with someone else who doesn't get the reference.

I've attached a bomb to the inside of a book on your shelf.

Azraellod

Dec 23, 2008
i read it and find the bomb before it goes off. too bad you didn't know i read a lot.

i fix your headphones to give you a massive electric shock next time you use them.

Ochidi

Feb 5, 2009
I replace my outdated headphones with earbuds.

I put a rocket on your chair, so you fly to the stars and die of lack of oxygen.

Azraellod

Dec 23, 2008
my chair collapses under the weight of the rocket. did you really think i wouldn't notice?

i replace your normal water pipes with lead water pipes, and wait for you to slowly go mad and die.

SimpleChimp

Jun 11, 2009
I gave up on drinking tap water when i released it didn't actually have HGH in it. Now i only drink bottle water.

I sneak up behind you dressed as your child hood hero, i call your name and ask for you to pose a picture. What you didn't know was i wired a bomb to myself so that if my heart stops, the entire block goes up in a mushroom cloud of radiation. I also have a cyanide pill under my tongue.

Azraellod

Dec 23, 2008
wait a second... i don't remember ever having a childhood hero. i remember actually getting told off for not having a hero as a child thanks to my strange learning assignments.

oh, whatever. i shoot you through the lungs, and then use a defibrillator to shock your heart into beating every few seconds.

i hide an alligator under your bed, remove all but 3 of the support beams, and give you a sleeping pill in your drink so that you notice it and take the hint to go to bed.

Ochidi

Feb 5, 2009
Before I go to bed, I play games on the computer, and by the time I'm done, the alligator died of starvation.

I drill holes in your wall so squirrels can attack you in your sleep.
[sup] 101 posts, yeah! [/sup]

SimpleChimp

Jun 11, 2009
Before the squirrels even get to my walls my dogs tear them apart.

While you are at the grand canyon looking over and contemplating life and your place in everything, i push you. You fall to your death.

CosmicCommander

Friendly Neighborhood Troll?
Apr 11, 2009
I carry a cooler box of aborted fetuses with me, I inject their stem cells them while falling, I sustain no injuries.

I inject the Solanum virus(Zombie disease!) into your bloodstream while you sleep

SimpleChimp

Jun 11, 2009
Well, i don't mind, cause i just eat you alive any way.

I sneak up behind you and bite you, further spreading the zombie virus

CosmicCommander

Friendly Neighborhood Troll?
Apr 11, 2009
I do this [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqaehrX70KY]

I just blew up a Huge city, thus killing all following posters

ghalkhsdkssakgh

Jul 16, 2009
I don't live in a huge city. I live in the arsehole of nowhere.

I wait till you fall asleep, then drop an anvil through your roof and onto your bed.