Steam Christmas gifts. What did you get?

idodo35

Jun 3, 2010
yahtzeesbitch said:
idodo35 said:
yahtzeesbitch said:
I already have all of these things so will anyone trade? Half Life 2+ Half life 2 Lost coast, Counterstike source guest pass, 50% any valve game and 3 33% off any valve game, Half life 2: episode 2
any chacne you are willing to sell CS or the half life(s) for cupons? if u do trade me...
also is "life a cheap game" a game or just a cheap game :p sorry for the stupid question...
What coupons have you got and a meant a cheap game. :)
just look at my inventory on steam
my id is "a madman with a box" (with bill as the avatar...)

yahtzeesbitch

Jun 15, 2010
idodo35 said:
yahtzeesbitch said:
idodo35 said:
yahtzeesbitch said:
I already have all of these things so will anyone trade? Half Life 2+ Half life 2 Lost coast, Counterstike source guest pass, 50% any valve game and 3 33% off any valve game, Half life 2: episode 2
any chacne you are willing to sell CS or the half life(s) for cupons? if u do trade me...
also is "life a cheap game" a game or just a cheap game :p sorry for the stupid question...
What coupons have you got and a meant a cheap game. :)
just look at my inventory on steam
my id is "a madman with a box" (with bill as the avatar...)
I checked the vouchers and I don't seem to want any of your vouchers but I would trade for a very cheap game, accept me on steam and we shall chat about it.

yahtzeesbitch

Jun 15, 2010
Snake Plissken said:
Well, I have...nothing. Seriously. Not a single goddamned thing. Fa-la-la-la-la. Bah fucking humbug.

EDIT: Just got my stuff. Anyone want Day of Defeat? I don't plan on playing it.
I will trade that for Half Life 2+ Half life 2 Lost coast, I will chuck a voucher in as well, 33% off valve game.

idodo35

Jun 3, 2010
ok new stuff!:
cupons:
50%off: runespell overtune, shdowground survivor, garshasp the monster slayer, lego batman, Xsuperbox (2 of those)
25%off:kalypsomedia, valve, serious sam 3, lord of the rings war in the north.

full games:E.Y.E divine cybermancy , HL1 , L4D2 , ghostbusters the video game.
holiday gift: HL2:deathmatch,HL2:lost coast,halflife deathmatch source, HL2 episode 1

will trade for games or TF2 items (yes the games to but only for a lot of them...)no cupons plz my steam I.D. is
"a madman with a box"
happy holidays

Snake Plissken

Jul 30, 2010
yahtzeesbitch said:
Snake Plissken said:
Well, I have...nothing. Seriously. Not a single goddamned thing. Fa-la-la-la-la. Bah fucking humbug.

I will trade that for Half Life 2+ Half life 2 Lost coast, I will chuck a voucher in as well, 33% off valve game.
Had I known I would've actually got something out of it, I would've gladly traded it to you. Unfortunately, someone else in this thread snagged it a long time ago. Christmas spirit and all. I appreciate the offer, though, as I don't have either of those games.

yahtzeesbitch

Jun 15, 2010
Snake Plissken said:
yahtzeesbitch said:
Snake Plissken said:

Had I known I would've actually got something out of it, I would've gladly traded it to you. Unfortunately, someone else in this thread snagged it a long time ago. Christmas spirit and all. I appreciate the offer, though, as I don't have either of those games.
That's what you get for having Christmas spirit! xD

yahtzeesbitch

Jun 15, 2010
ThisJustin said:
A 50% off valve coupon, and I have every valve game.
VVVVVVVVV- don't know yet if I'll play it or trade it.
Two pieces of coal.

On a second account I got Day of Defeat:source and two coal just for the two easy steam tasks.

OP: did you say you got gifts just for buying some games, because I bought Tropico 4 and The Witcher in the sale, and have only gotten gifts by doing the tasks?
Trade Day of Defeat for Half Life 2 and some Valve coupons. :)