Steam Christmas gifts. What did you get?

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
all the Sam and Max games for $12,50 I really wanted them for a while.
and a 33% of coupon for Valve games (I pretty much have all the Valve games I want) and 1 piece of coal......
PS
traded my coupon with a friend for all of his TF2 items (he never played it) and I received Hawx 2

Deadyawn

Jan 25, 2011
50% off silent hill homecoming (no thanks) and 50% off trine which I might get. I'm thinking I might trade the silent hill coupon.

idodo35

Jun 3, 2010
ZeroMachine said:
>.>
<.<

How do you get these things?
every day there are spacial achivments from both games and steam (every day there is at least 1 that you can get with no games or with a f2p game...) when u complete these you get a present it can be a cupon, a free game or coal
coal gives you an entry to win everything on steam or you can trade 7 coals for a gift (which can be either a game or another cupon but not coal :p)

Antitonic

Enlightened Dispenser Of Truth!
Feb 4, 2010
Nothing, until there was a pop-up on the main page.

I got a 25% Valve coupon, and the Oddboxx. (Abe's Oddyssey, Abe's Exoddus, Munch's Oddyssey, Stranger's Wrath)

So basically, nothing.

Marcosn

Jun 26, 2009
I got a 33% off valve, a 50% off valve and a 50% off Droplitz... I'd trade for anything at this point! :')

Spitfire

Dec 27, 2008
I currently have a 50% off Valve games coupon, which is useless to me, since I pretty much own every one of their games, a 50% off Stalker: Call of Pripyat coupon, and 2 Coal.

If anyone wants to trade for any of the above, just let me know.

BabySinclair

Apr 15, 2009
Piece of coal, 50% off STALKER: Clear Sky and HL2: Episode 1 (with deathmatch and deathmatch source) Will trade either to complete an objective. Steam account is on my profile page, contact me in PM or just go straight through Steam

*edit* Now with 33% of idSoftware as well

synulia

Mar 1, 2011
Some shitty zombie budget title called Pound of Ground, Left 4 Dead GOTY Edition (which I already have), and Total War: Shogun 2, which is fucking awesome. Thanks Steam, for being so generous.

BabySinclair

Apr 15, 2009
synulia said:
Some shitty zombie budget title called Pound of Ground, Left 4 Dead GOTY Edition (which I already have), and Total War: Shogun 2, which is fucking awesome. Thanks Steam, for being so generous.
I got coal, 50% of STALKER: Clear Sky and HL: ep1 (with deathmatch: source and HL2 Deathmatch) if you want to unload either L4D or TW: S2. Will give you the trade objective if you don't have it already.

*edit* Now with 33% of idSoftware as well

Johnnydillinger

Aug 16, 2011
I've got 3 coupons so far: 25% off SEGA, 33% off Valve and 50% off uhh let me check... APOX. Already gave away the Valve one.

I've got 8 coals so far, out of which 7 was used up to create a gift which was the Orange Box. I'm quite happy as I didn't have the Half Life 2 thingies so far. I've also got Bunch of Heroes today, no idea what that game's like but opened it because it looked interesting.

I also have an extra Steam key for the Humble Indie Bundle 3 (with the 5 main games only), which I'm willing to give away for a smaller indie title or an older game, if anyone's interested. PM me or wait, I'll edit my Steam details into my profile and you can contact me there too.

xxcutesnakeyxx

Nov 30, 2011
Limbo, when I bought two copies last week (not complaining, just gifted it to my friend), 50% Valve coupon when I own every game, 33% off Warhammer Space Marines.

Anyone is welcome to the coupons, just message me.

Adiona

Mistress of Evil
Mar 25, 2008
I currently have 2 50% off Valve coupons (one is the boyfriends as he traded me to get that other achievement) 25% off Konami Coupon and a copy of Left for Dead 2 which isn't too bad. Just downloading another game now to get another achievement, oh and 3 bits of coal. I would be happy with the top ten on my wishlist, I know if I won every game there wouldn't be enough hours to play them all along with all my console games etc o.o

Chaza

Dec 15, 2010
Got Frozen Synapse which I have already so if anyone wants to trade?
And a 25% off valve games and a coal! :D

Edit: got some more coal and a coupon for offbit composer 25% if anyone want's that just say. I need to get the trading achievement so if you could trade a random coupon for it that would be great :)

Pebkac

May 1, 2009
Oh neat. I just won a game called Eufloria for playing Jamestown.

BTW The Jamestown achievement is really easy, and Jamestown is part of the Humble Indie Bundle, so you can get it for whatever you want to pay.

Red 3mu

Mar 29, 2011
2 copies of Uplink :/
CivCity: Rome
50% off Valve
50% off BeatHazard Complete
50% off OrcsMustDie!

Red 3mu

Mar 29, 2011
2 copies of Uplink :/
CivCity: Rome
50% off Valve
50% off BeatHazard Complete
50% off OrcsMustDie!

EDIT: DP my bad

omicron1

Mar 26, 2008
Portal (owned), 2 25% valve coupons, 33% valve complete pack (I own all valve games, incidentally), 50% the Void (owned), 75% Risen (owned), 50% The Witcher (owned), 50% railworks (owned)... 1 game, 9 coupons, and 3 coal (plus some crafted into coupons).

..The only things I can actually use are for Droplitz and Dungeon Defenders, and I want neither of them. This has been a thoroughly underwhelming free-thing-giveaway.