Steam Christmas Sale

SUPA FRANKY

Aug 18, 2009
What i want is fallout 3 goty ed, morrowind, beyond good and evil, and dragon age ultimate edition.

chaosyoshimage

Apr 1, 2011
Um, today there's an Achievement for trading with a friend, but I don't play multiplayer games so I don't have any. I'll trade my Valve 50% off coupon with someone. Honestly, I'll trade it for another of the same item just to get the achievement.

Captain Pirate

Nov 18, 2009
chaosyoshimage said:
Um, today there's an Achievement for trading with a friend, but I don't play multiplayer games so I don't have any. I'll trade my Valve 50% off coupon with someone. Honestly, I'll trade it for another of the same item just to get the achievement.
I've got the same coupon, and I'd rather like to keep it but still get the achievement, so maybe we can work something out.

OT: Fallout 3 GOTY is a fucking fiver.
I'll have that.
I'm also going to use this opportunity to nab Saints Row 3 for £22. I planned on getting it on Xbox, but at approximately double the price I'd rather get lose the better controls in favour of speed, graphics and price.
I might also pick up a fair few others, probably because they are both related to the Epic Sale Achievements things and because they are good and very cheap, like Hard Reset and Renegade Ops.
I could literally just walk into town now and ask a variety of strangers to lend me 50p-£1 and end up with enough money for both in less than an hour.

I fucking love Steam, my new PC is now my primary gaming platform. Keeping Xbox for Multiplayer games my friends will have like Halo and Battlefield, but apart from that I reckon I'll get most of my games from Steam.

chaosyoshimage

Apr 1, 2011
Captain Pirate said:
chaosyoshimage said:
I've got the same coupon, and I'd rather like to keep it but still get the achievement, so maybe we can work something out.
I already have the achievement. A quick note, you can trade coal with someone for another piece of coal as well. Anyway, if you need the achievement still and don't have anyone to trade with, just reply or PM me and I'll trade a coal for a coal or a 50% Valve for a 50% Valve to get the achievement.

Captain Pirate

Nov 18, 2009
chaosyoshimage said:
Captain Pirate said:
chaosyoshimage said:
I already have the achievement. A quick note, you can trade coal with someone for another piece of coal as well. Anyway, if you need the achievement still and don't have anyone to trade with, just reply or PM me and I'll trade a coal for a coal or a 50% Valve for a 50% Valve to get the achievement.
Oh I didn't know you could do it with coal, oh that's ok then I have some friends who probably have some.
Thanks for the offer though.

LookingGlass

Jul 6, 2011
Good sales today... Sonic Generations, Bastion, Rock of Ages, and the Worms series all going for much less than they're worth.

Already own Bastion and Rock of Ages but I picked up Sonic and the latest two Worms games. I don't expect Worms: Ultimate Mayhem to be any good (stick to 2D), but it was only an extra $1.50 or so to get it in a pack with Worms: Reloaded.

Up to 7 coals with today's achievements... not sure if I should craft them into something.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
I finally got a coupon worth anything, 50% discount on Batman Arkham Asylum, I already have it, but PM me if you want to trade for it.
I also have a lot of coal (14, I've been a bad boy) I'd be willing to trade some for a small title or all for a bigger one.

SUPA FRANKY

Aug 18, 2009
Trading a coupon for the Witcher 2 if anyone's intrested.

OT: I got several games from the Humble Indie Bundle and a few games from the Christmas Sale. Just 2 more and I'll be at 50 games. Funny, I've only beaten 2.

Cgull

Behind You
Oct 31, 2009
I've got a coupon for the Orange Box (Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2: Lost Coast, Half-Life 2: Episode 1, Half-Life 2: Episode 2, Portal and Team Fortress 2) if anyone is willing to trade for something interesting?

In case anyone's wondering, I've got it already otherwise would be cashing it in as we speak and,with precisely one friend on Steam, my trading options are currently a bit lacking.

EDIT; Also, thinking about it, if anyone would be willing to trade coal for coal just so I can get that achievement out of the way I'd be ever so thankful :)