Steam Greenlights 15 More Games

Zeckt

Nov 10, 2010
I think you have every reason to be angry over Shantae not making it on greenlight, as I don't get why they have to go through the process either. Luckily I bought both shantae games on my 3ds from the 30$ from the fire emblem / shin migami deal. The third one is apparently really close to release too!

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
Covarr said:
P.P.S. Still no Freedom Planet... IMO that one looks way better than most of these.
I agree. Guess everyone got turned off by...well, a number of things work against it, and unfortunately they're a lot more apparent than the gameplay, which is apparently now different from the demo. Unless they released an updated demo while I wasn't watching.

major_chaos

Ruining videogames
Feb 3, 2011
Ultratwinkie said:
And "I don't want a job?" What sort of job is running through crumbling tunnels trying to save a city from collapsing into itself from an apocalyptic scenario?
The gameplay trailer on the Greenlight page was less "save the city" and more "take pictures of holes in the walls"

Is "disaster report" a "reporting job?"
I wouldn't know, because I have literally never heard of it.

Also in case this wasn't clear in my first post, I don't object to games like this existing (even if I have absolutely 0 interest in ever playing them and fail to understand why anyone would). What I object to is the people who say they hope AAA dies and we start seeing more games like this.