Steam Summer Sale is winding down, damage report.

Auberon

Aug 29, 2012
Civ V Complete: 66 or 75% off, whichever was lowest (13,19)
Wolf Among Us:66% off (7,81)
Tomb Raider GOTY: 75% off (7,49)
Injustice Ultimate: 40% off (16,79)

I can't find the exact prices right now, so I'll just throw a number around 40-60?

E: 45,28? exactly. Not too bad for Steam sale.

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
I got stung... £49.99 ($85.11) on the TellTale pack alone! (Although that had all the Adventures of Monkey Island, Jurassic Park, Wolf Among Us, Sam and Max, Walking Dead, Strongbad, Hector and Back to the Future amongst others!)

I also got Delver, Vampire: The Masqerade, The Painkiller collection, and a few others that I can't remember at this time... Damn being at work!

Madame_Lawliet

Jul 16, 2013
I am broke as fuck right now so I resigned myself to not spend over ten bucks.
Got EYE Divine Cybermacy for .99, Shadowrun Returns for just under four bucks, and the first two Max Paynes in a bundle for 2.50 (I got the third on console for a dollar last week).
All games I've wanted to play for a while, all games I know I'm going to play, only spent about eight bucks.

Good enough.

MeChaNiZ3D

Aug 30, 2011
I got Metal Gear Rising, Magicite and Metal Slug 3, although the last one doesn't launch for whatever reason, bringing the total to probably on the less side of $20. MGR was a good buy at that price, couldn't find it on eBay for cheaper. Magicite has been surprisingly fun, I didn't expect that much of it, and from what I understand the dev is neck deep in expanding it.

CriticalMiss

Jan 18, 2013
I got about 30 games/DLC packs for £50, I probably would have spent more if there were some better deals on other games I really wanted (FFIII, Transistor). Time to start chipping away at that backlog again.

wasabinewt

May 5, 2014

This is the first time since joining Steam I haven't bought a game in the big sale. I have such a big backlog I decided to not buy anything and I know I wouldn't play any of the new games for quite awhile.

I might buy something in the Christmas sale though.

Fractral

Tentacle God
Feb 28, 2012
Just Transistor this time around. I was tempted by Kingdoms of Amalur, but held off since I doubt I'd play more than a few hours of it. I was also considering picking up Final Fantasy 14, but since I'm going away in a week I wouldn't have had a chance to use the free month. I may pick it up later; should be a good way to waste the summer.

Lazy Kitty

Evil
May 1, 2009
I spent nothing at all.
Didn't want to spend any more after buying Watch dogs a few weeks before the sales.

Frankster

Space Ace
Mar 13, 2009
Let's see:

- How to survive for 3£, so far it's been a fun enough coop zombie survival game.

- PayDay 2 for 4.99£ I can't believe I've lived this long without playing the game, always wanted to be a criminal robbing banks and stuff but never heard of this game until I saw it on sale and got intrigued.
Since buying it I've played it for over 60 hours already and bought all the DLC, love this game to bits <3

-Farcry 3 for 4£ Only just started playing it recently, been mostly busy with payday 2.

So "just" 3 games, but I'm happy with them and especially happy with payday 2.

Edit: Wops forgot I also bought walking dead season 2 for 9.99£. So that's 4 games.

laggyteabag

Scrolling through forums, instead of playing games
Legacy
Oct 25, 2009
UK
Probably about £10 or so.
Game Dev Tycoon ~£3
Counter Strike: Global Offensive ~£6
Age of Empires 2: The Forgotten ~£1.50
Beat Hazard: Shadow Operations Unit ~£1.50

All in all, I didn't spend much, although I found this sale to be somewhat better this year, seeing as I actually bought something this time around.

Gotta say though, the deal of this entire sale would have to go to Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition. For £5 that is an insane amount of content. I spent about 80 hours sifting through all that.

purf

Nov 29, 2010
So far: ? 9.98 *checks sale again* 14.97 for
Tomb Raider & Euro Truck Simulator 2 & Oh!, Arkham City GOTY

Lilikins

Jan 16, 2014
hmm all in all, counting both the misses and myself.

Spent: 125ish Euros

Games bought:
A Wizards lizard x 2
Anno 1404
Assassins Creed 1 x 2
Assassins creed black flag
Batman Arkham asylum goty
Battleblock Theatre x 2
Borderlands 2 Goty x 2
Castle Crashers x 2
Dishonored Goty
Dust x 2
Fallout 3 Goty
Farcry 3
Metro Last Light Complete
Plants vs. Zombies x 2
Portal 2
Saints Row IV
System Shock 2
Terraria x 2
The Witcher
The Witcher 2
Worms x 2

(my god...) Nevertheless though...after wishing to know myself how much the games wouldve cost without any price reduction on anything.

Total cost of games: 574 Euros.

Now if I go through...'planned/wanted' and..impulse buys ehh, games that I wanted to buy before the sale started and hoped theyd go on sale..4 games^^ haha

Though I must admit, those impulse buys have their moments, Battleblock Theatre has been lots of fun to play together and the story is pretty funny aswell.

Edit: Spelling errors..

Amaror

Apr 15, 2011
Voulan said:
Nothing yet. I'm eyeballing Bioshock: Infinite, Saints Row IV, Tomb Raider and Dragon Age: Origins, but I'm not sure whether I actually want them enough to buy them. I still have 12 hours to decide.
Buy DAO, it's awesome. If you like deep rpgs and can stomach a somewhat slow combat animation speed, you will love it. Just as a tip get the storage chest mod, it's pretty much a must have to store gifts for companions you don't have yet.

On topic, i spend like 10 Euros, maybe? I bought Tomb raider for five and i think one or two of the EU 4 dlcs that were discounted. Not that there were much of them.

porous_shield

Jan 25, 2012
I only spent about $12 buying Frozen Synapse, Risk of Rain, and Papers Please. There was more than that I wanted but I'm going to start working on my backlog.

Summy

Feb 13, 2008
I was really exicited for the steam sales but in the end I didnt get anything. I buy all my game keys online and thats still cheaper (or same price) then in the steamsale but all year long.

I did buy a shitload of dota 2 chests though, just couldnt resist.

Storm Dragon

Nov 29, 2011
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition: $13.59
Space Engineers: $3.99
System Shock 2: $13.39
Borderlands 2: $4.99
Shadowrun Returns: $3.74
Total: $39.70

I haven't even played some of these yet.

ultrabiome

Sep 14, 2011
$25-$30 on:

Hotline: Miami
Witcher 1 & 2
Monaco
Rogue Legacy
Brave New World DLC for Civ 5
Left 4 Dead 2
Fez

I didn't see the crazy sales I used to, but I also noticed I had already bought many of the other discounted titles. I have stuff to play though... especially looking forward to Witcher 1 & 2, and I love the surreal insanity of Hotline:Miami

Aeshi

Dec 22, 2009
Spent just under £10 on PAYDAY 2 and several DLCs for it. It's a pretty fun game too.

DSK-

May 13, 2010
Divinity: Original sin and Anno 1404 for about £25 or so. I've lose around 3 days of my life to Anno so far. So fucking addictive. Best game in a long, long time for me. Now I know why it has a message every time you play for two hours, lol.

Might get Ann0 2070 but apparently it has Uplay :(