Steam's Sending A Mann To Hell In Halloween Comic

Karloff

Oct 19, 2009
Steam's Sending A Mann To Hell In Halloween Comic

Don't you need to be at Camp Crystal Lake for that to work?

It's that time of year when good girls and boys sit on Pyro's knee and tell them what they want for Halloween. The folks at Mann Co, in preparation for the glad event, have put out a new comic for your perusal: Grave Matters, a tale of vengeance and death from beyond the veil. Redmond and Bluetarch want their feud settled once and for all, and Soldier has a way out for them. But it will take a bit of work ...

Yes, this is a continuation of the a while now [http://www.teamfortress.com/bloodbrothers/] and it's always fun to watch. Last year's horror show had wizard Merasmus slaying left and right, but now he's in prison Valve may want someone - or something - else for its Halloween festivities.

But I suppose you just want a link to the comic, don't you? Well, all right then. Here is is [http://www.teamfortress.com/gravematters/#f=1].

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
I really hope this means that this year we get to fight the Mann Brothers. Because that would be awesome!

Tiamattt

Jul 15, 2011
Probably going to a payload race similar to pipeline to see which brother wins. Although how in the world is that going to possibly happen with boss ghosts and the other team trying to kill you I have no idea, can't wait to find out though. :)

Comic wise it's shorter and not as funny as most of the other comics, at the very least I was hoping they would explain how Meramus is alive again. :p

8bitmaster

Devourer of pie
Nov 9, 2009
Heres one question for you valve, what ISN'T the soldier? Really i'm looking forward to this, as I do all of the Halloween tf2 updates. Personally i'm hoping they find some way to create a new game mode just for this, but I think i'm just thinking too big. I'll have fun with it regardless of what game mode they used.

VanQ

Casual Plebeian
Oct 23, 2009
I don't think I ever look forward to game updates as much as I do TF2 Halloween updates. I can also see this being a payload race with coffin shaped payloads where you have to get the Mann of the opposing team into the pit to the Netherworld before the other team does.

I also expect Wizards and Cursed Eyeballs to make an appearance as well.

l3o2828

Mar 24, 2011
I gave up on TF2 due to the cancerous economy and shit playerbase, but this sort of makes me want to go back.
And then i remember i stopped liking the game overall. so yeah.

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
8bitmaster said:
Heres one question for you valve, what ISN'T the soldier?
Well, he's definitely not Sane... Or Smart... Both of those are not his strong suit.

MCerberus

Jun 26, 2013
8bitmaster said:
Heres one question for you valve, what ISN'T the soldier? Really i'm looking forward to this, as I do all of the Halloween tf2 updates. Personally i'm hoping they find some way to create a new game mode just for this, but I think i'm just thinking too big. I'll have fun with it regardless of what game mode they used.
The joke is that he is none of these things, he just thinks he is. He isn't even a soldier.

Rednog

Nov 3, 2008
I'll be happy as long as it isn't the players just fighting another boss...because honestly it ends up being a giant clusterfuck where everyone gets mad at each other and once people actually get their items they just troll everyone else. And let's be honest here it's one thing to make a map with a bunch of kookey things that happen, it's another to make players grind their teeth away in frustration.