Steppenwolf and Darkside revealed for the Snyder Cut, look like shitposts

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
The only movie I've been looking forward to this year.
Well I had Wonder Woman, Black Widow, James Bond for the early months, and Dune was going to be my Boxing Day movie. So that all got plain shot to shit. I don’t even think HBO MAX is available in my country unless they’re partnering with Netflix for international distribution.

Samtemdo8

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 25, 2020
Country
Private
Uh, no. Because Wonder Woman, Shazam and Aquaman were great fun movies. And I’m sick to death of Batman as he is most popularly portrayed right now. I rewatched the trailer for The Batman and I spent the whole thing waiting for Batmite or Brave and the Bold Batman to show up and tell him to get over himself.

And the weird commonality those three movies I like share is that Zack Snyder didn’t have a great deal of involvement in them. So no, I do not agree.
1. Thank you kindred spirit because I am sick and tired of Batman dominating DC media.

2. Wonder Woman was technically produced by Snyder no?

Samtemdo8

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 25, 2020
Country
Private

Looking a Steppenwolf back in the older version of the movie, he looks like a Power Rangers villain in hindsight compared to the Snyder Cut.

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas

Looking a Steppenwolf back in the older version of the movie, he looks like a Power Rangers villain in hindsight compared to the Snyder Cut.
Uh, they both look like Power Rangers villains. At least the old one seems capable of emoting if it was called for (which as I recall it wasn't).

Samtemdo8

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 25, 2020
Country
Private
Uh, they both look like Power Rangers villains. At least the old one seems capable of emoting if it was called for (which as I recall it wasn't).
Snyder looks like the Iron Throne.

Whedon's looks like generic Super Sentai Villain.

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
The Iron Throne isn't supposed to move.
Yeah I'd love to see him stab himself any time he shrugs, or squats, as all those pointy ends bend back towards the other body part. xD *Dramatic Villain Gesturing* "Ow!! Damnit! Get a tourniquet!"