Stolen Pixels #132: Special Guest: Master Chief

Shamus Young

Jul 7, 2008
Stolen Pixels #132: Special Guest: Master Chief

Tonight on After Curfew, Breen interviews Master Chief.

Read Full Article

Feb 13, 2008
A couple of my earlier comics on Champions Online seemed to ruffle some feathers, so I thought I'd make this nice, friendly comic which will appeal to everyone and not offend anyone at all.
Heheehheeh. Bad Shamus.

Zenode

Jan 21, 2009
Lol this is just what we need for some more anti-halo threads, if i need a halo argument i could just point straight to this, hilarious as always

TheFacelessOne

Feb 13, 2009
I feel this is going to fall into a flame war...but...whatever.

Anyways, good comic. I think Master Chief would just be throwing Breen out the window though...

Shamus Young

Jul 7, 2008
The_root_of_all_evil said:
A couple of my earlier comics on Champions Online seemed to ruffle some feathers, so I thought I'd make this nice, friendly comic which will appeal to everyone and not offend anyone at all.
Heheehheeh. Bad Shamus.
*Whistles innocently*

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
I feel sorry for the Masterchief because if that comic's any indication he has to explain all those things A LOT but I have to applaud this really. Yeah sure it is still a kind of negative but it seems to be taking a satirical spin on the whole 'is Halo good' issue. I found it quite amusing to be honest and it has pretty much every counter argument that would be needed should joobnook show up again. I don't agree with the statement about the corridors though, Halo games have always been known for giving the player a descent level of space.

lwm3398

Apr 15, 2009
I hope to god Halo troll doesn't read this.

Hey, uh, how many After Curfews will there be?

Apr 28, 2008
That was funny.

But I do not remember much corridors though...
Sure, it had its fair shair, but nothing on the Doom or Quake level.

Will the next one have the Arbiter?

Tonimata

Jul 21, 2008
Undead Dragon King said:
Now just imagine the Chief talking like Microsoft Sam. EPIC WIN
Arby 'n' the chief much?

And actually, it's been a while since the last one...

Monshroud

Evil Overlord
Jul 29, 2009
Awesome comic Shamus! The Strongbad bit made me laugh. Hopefully the Halo Fanboys will take it easy on ya....

McMarbles

May 7, 2009
So, under the helmet, Master Chief is a fat, pimply guy with cheetoh-stained lips? Bazam!