Stolen Pixels #133: I Need a Hero!

Ryuk2

Sep 27, 2009
That's hilarious. But its an online game so it does not matter that much.
Can you please move to the next game? xD

johnman

Oct 14, 2008
I love this in games. You can be the most twisted looking person in the world who murders all who meet you and people still expect you to do the right thing.

stonethered

Mar 3, 2009
The truly evil one is the cat who goes around subvertng the evilness of Anti-heroes like Mad Murderskull.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Mad Murderskull seems to be overflowing with warmth and kindness. Maybe I should add him to my Christmas card list.

Lazzi

Apr 12, 2008
Ok, I dont care what ya'll say but that women is really scary in the first frame...

*jumps in to muderskulls arms for love and protection*

HK_01

Jun 1, 2009
Wow, you can create characters like that in Champions Online? If only it weren't an MMO.

DeadlyYellow

Jun 18, 2008
stonethered said:
The truly evil one is the cat who goes around subverting the evilness of Anti-heroes like Mad Murderskull.
Good to see someone else knows how cats work.

Although I'm surprised this game doesn't have a villain counterpart.

Chipperz

Apr 27, 2009
HK_01 said:
Wow, you can create characters like that in Champions Online? If only it weren't an MMO.
What's wrong with it being an MMO? Great game is great.

OT - There's nothing wrong with being evil and saving cats. If you're evil, you don't save dogs! Everyone knows that!

HK_01

Jun 1, 2009
Chipperz said:
HK_01 said:
What's wrong with it being an MMO? Great game is great.

OT - There's nothing wrong with being evil and saving cats. If you're evil, you don't save dogs! Everyone knows that!
Oh, I have nothing against MMOs, I just decided not to play any anymore because they're too time-consuming.

Woem

May 28, 2009
Ryuk2 said:
That's hilarious. But its an online game so it does not matter that much.
Can you please move to the next game? xD
Your avatar looks an awful lot like Mad Murderskull...

Skiftnycklar

Oct 11, 2009
Somehow, this just continues to remind me of how hard it is, generally speaking, to play evil in games. Except the ones where you're supposed to be evil. Then it's hard to play good...gaming is hard.