Stolen Pixels #137: Breen Interviews Commander Shepard

Shamus Young

Jul 7, 2008
Stolen Pixels #137: Breen Interviews Commander Shepard

Commander Shepard is eager to please.

Read Full Article

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
really classy, didn't stop me from giggling like a school girl though.

Undead Dragon King

Evil Spacefaring Mantis
Apr 25, 2008
"The M Rated Content was most titillating". Your wit, good sir, cuts like a knife.

But seriously, from the way EA is milking the marketing for ME2, it's looking like an interglactic badass shootout fuckfest. It seems that trying to make a BioWare game "sexier" is a running theme for them.

Apr 28, 2008
haha, that was great.

I'm going to have to make a new playthrough, as I can't remember what the hell I did for any of my saves.

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Bwahaha, Dr. Breen is a dirty old man, lol.

Anywho, you raise a good point on the issue of the save game thing. I played Mass Effect again only a few months ago, and yet I can't remember for the live of me what I set on each one, heh.

I'll probably have to play it through again before ME2.

Yassen

Apr 5, 2008
Haha poor Shephard, because of Fox he'll never get a break over that sex scene. After all it did have "full digital nudity" and "the most realistic sex acts ever concieved".

PlasticTree

May 17, 2009
I'm not too glad with the 'carry over'-function. I would like to continu a savefile where I have a romance with A, and where I saved B (you know what I'm talking about)..but I only saved B in 1 savefile, in which I had a romance with C. Ergo: no savefile with my 2 'criteria'. So I'll have to play ME all over again, or just ignore a bad choice..mweh.

WindScar

Aug 6, 2008
PlasticTree said:
I'm not too glad with the 'carry over'-function. I would like to continu a savefile where I have a romance with A, and where I saved B (you know what I'm talking about)..but I only saved B in 1 savefile, in which I had a romance with C. Ergo: no savefile with my 2 'criteria'. So I'll have to play ME all over again, or just ignore a bad choice..mweh.
Dude, if someone hasn't played through Mass effect yet, it's their own damn fault, speak clearly and precicely, what on gods green earth do you mean by ABC? o_O

LegsyWegsy

Jan 31, 2008
everytime someone says Commander Shepard i think of the protagonist from Opposing Force, who was cooler anyway

AmrasCalmacil

Jul 19, 2008
It was a 12 in Britain.

Still, the 'I can be a woman if you want' line cracked me up. Particuarly the Metrocop's follow-up.

PsiMatrix

Gray Jedi
Feb 4, 2008
PlasticTree said:
It should be pointed out that there will be a choose-your-own starter if you do want to begin again and for those who don't have/never played ME1.

Lost In The Void

When in doubt, curl up and cry
Aug 27, 2008
Damnit Shamus you gotta stop making me laugh in public places, now I'm getting that "Your Crazy" stare from everyone. Thanks for the great comic