Stolen Pixels #219: Mythbombers

Shamus Young

Jul 7, 2008
Stolen Pixels #219: Mythbombers

Everyone knows that the best way to test a myth is to blow something up. The TF2 guys just don't beat around the bush.

Read Full Article

LeonLethality

Mar 10, 2009
There are people out there without alien killing flamethrowers? For shame! Though that may explain a few things about my neighbour who doesn't own one... I'm going to go as if he likes mythbusters just to be sure...

crotalidian

and Now My Watch Begins
Sep 8, 2009
Glamorgan said:
I love Mythbusters, and explosions are cool. Good as always, Shamus.
What he said. although I do have an issue with their plane ripping apart from bullethole test. still think at altitude that would be more of a danger

Talvrae

The Purple Fairy
Dec 8, 2009
lol
Think buying flametrowers is legal in some of the united state... i dont own one, but if someone told me they dont like Mythbuster i eighter go buy one or make one

Deathlyphil

Mar 6, 2008
What he said. although I do have an issue with their plane ripping apart from bullethole test. still think at altitude that would be more of a danger
I would have thought that frictional forces would have done a lot more too. That plane should have been travelling about 600-700mph.

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
Mythbusters? Pfft. What a lame-ass show. Who watches that crap? The only reason anyone would want to watch it is if their brains were tuGFUNKDTUDERFzzzzzzz... BOOM!!

*This person is no longer available to reach. Please do not try to contact them again for any reason.*

domicius

Apr 2, 2008
I presume that the alien identification method only actually works with male aliens? All the female ones are (not?) watching Sex in the City, apparently.

latenightapplepie

Nov 9, 2008
While I'm not sure I condone the idea of turning a flamethrower to people who can't afford television sets, I do understand that pretty much everyone should like Mythbusters and that if you don't, you're weird.

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
Shamus Young said:
"But Shamus! I don't have a flamethrower!" Oh really? That's just the sort of lame-ass excuse an alien would use when told to kill one of his own kind.

Alien!
Shit, you got me there!

Nice one though.

On another note; explosions always make things better, even if it doesn't.

CloggedDonkey

Nov 4, 2009
Is it wrong that I would watch that show?

OT: Wait, is it proven that Mythbusters in an alien test? Because, when I try it, I always just end up incinerating my house. Maybe we should send this in to Mythbusters for testing.