Stolen Pixels #259: Don't Fear the Creeper

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
...and now I have BOC in my head for the rest of the day.

OT: I love creepers, it is easy to protect your main structures from them if you are smart about it. Fences, moats, moats with fences, easy.

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
Very Dr. Seuss...
Now I want to see how Dr. Seuss would have drawn a creeper.

Hyperactiveman

Oct 26, 2008
"Death to all creepers" - I couldn't agree with you more.

Also the idea of a female creeper scares me... It could be like a bezerker from Gears of War o_O

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Needs more cowbell.

(Get it? I made a meme more palatable by placing it in an environment in which it actually makes sense, such as suggesting more cowbell is added to a work named after a song well known for its cowbell. It's pretty- please don't ban me.)

Logic 0

Aug 28, 2009
Maybe we can harness their destructive power to practical use like guard dogs or annoying other players.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
This is incredibly accurate of my experience with Creepers. So many times have they utterly f*cked me over, I think I'll make my own short strip about them. Likely with rage guy.

Ickabod

May 29, 2008
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssssss

I love creepers, they are brutal but fair. If you're not careful they will kill you.

Lan_EX

Sep 4, 2010
Sylocat said:
I'm hoping someone will make this compatible with SMP, so I can go online and REALLY grief people.

Great vid... Also, some people need more excitements in their lives. One kaboom once in a while is healthy

L33tMarvin

Feb 18, 2009
i dont play minecraft,but what is the point of thing.Really is it whole purpose is to troll the player.Thats like having a gnome in tf2 steal your items everynow and then when your not looking in your backpack.Please inform on the purpose of this creature