Stolen Pixels #47: The Obligatory Cameo

Shamus Young

Jul 7, 2008
Stolen Pixels #47: The Obligatory Cameo

You know, it's hard work being the villain. Long hours, all that blood to clean up, and if you're Silent Hill's Pyramid Head, a huge chiropractic bill.

Read Full Article

Eagle Est1986

That One Guy
Nov 21, 2007
Haha, yeah I've heard that said before about the infamous Pyramid Head. Is there any Silent Hill where you actually have to face him?

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Eagle Est1986 said:
Haha, yeah I've heard that said before about the infamous Pyramid Head. Is there any Silent Hill where you actually have to face him?
Silent Hill 2. And it's still pretty damn terrifying.

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
In many ways, Pyramid Head is a victim of his own success. Outside of Silent Hill 2, he doesn't really make a lot of sense, but they keep sticking him in there because he is so iconic.

Mariena

Sep 25, 2008
They should make a cartoon series with him. Kinda like The Justice Friends.

Random Argument Man

May 21, 2008
nilcypher said:
In many ways, Pyramid Head is a victim of his own success. Outside of Silent Hill 2, he doesn't really make a lot of sense, but they keep sticking him in there because he is so iconic.
I can say he makes sense in Homecoming. Since he is Samael's executionner, but I never understood the butcher...

illiterate

Sep 10, 2008
When I saw the "obligatory cameo" line I was hoping for a pic of fallout 3 harold. Guess I can find one online if I need to.

I swear one of the ents in Two Towers is based heavily on him. Gah.. just youtubed him. Forget I asked for harold. ... just forget it.

Poor pyramid head. Doomed to be there whether or not he should be.

Lorechaser

Aug 28, 2004
"Jerk"

That was awesome. Best one line punch line I've seen in a long time. The idea of Pyramid Head, the uber-doom, just getting pissed off, and leaving, is too amusing.

Dectilon

Sep 20, 2007
Mariena said:
They should make a cartoon series with him. Kinda like The Justice Friends.
Uh... I don't think he'd be the best candidate for something like that. What would it be called exactly? The Doll-raper Friends? : P

9Buckets

Jun 27, 2008
Hey, these comics aren't half-bad. Thanks for making them and please keep them coming.

Orzene

Nov 28, 2008
Yeah.. that's about it...

I'm gonna go play a good game now... LIKE MINECRAFT!!!! :B