Stolen Pixels #62: And Your Little Dog, Too

Shamus Young

Jul 7, 2008
Stolen Pixels #62: And Your Little Dog, Too

Fable 2's Lord Lucien is less of a bad guy and more of a just really annoying guy.

Dechef

Feb 7, 2008
"You should take up Pokemon! Then once you catch them all, I can let them all GO!"
Oh man, that had me laughing for a good long time.

Aries_Split

May 12, 2008
That was comedic gold, you're really improving on your writing.

"I'll tell all your friends your GAY!"

"Unless you really are...are you?"

Eagle Est1986

That One Guy
Nov 21, 2007
"You should take up Pokemon! Then once you catch them all, I can let them all GO!"

OMG, there is literally nothing worse than that. Although it might be quicker to start the game again then save. Stupid Pokemon blue, why the hell did I start again? Nooooooooooooo!

Nice work Shamus, more Fable II next week I hope?

DaveMc

Jul 29, 2008
This may sound like faint praise, but it's not meant to be: I really love the title! (I like the words in the comic, too, but the title really jumps out at me.)

karan1003

Feb 6, 2009
The pokemon line was brilliant. His dialogues remind me of o'malley when he takes over doc in red vs. blue.

vede

Dec 4, 2007
Mah pokeymanz!

What a dick...

Anyway, nice comic. And do all the characters in Fable 2 seriously glow like that? That's obnoxious.

klc0100

Feb 29, 2008
If I were to catch em all and some one let them all go I would not be a very happy person.

ElArabDeMagnifico

Dec 20, 2007
Does the game really look like that or did you take pictures of your T.V.? Something is odd about these stolen pixels....I can smell it.

-and sarcastic as it may be, NOTHING is more dastardly than the pokemon "emancipation".

chickenlord

May 14, 2008
shadowgaunt said:
if that pokemon line happened to me,well........a crowbar would be involved...
i know what you mean, i got like 2 shinys on my emerald :p, pokemon is the shit! FTW!

VondeVon

Dec 30, 2009
Nah, he was never evil! Just crazed with grief!

Now Theresa, SHE'S one evil lady. She makes Mr Burns look like Tinkerbell.