Stolen Pixels #73: Some Healthy Advice

Shamus Young

Jul 7, 2008
Stolen Pixels #73: Some Healthy Advice

Fact: children who play Saints Row 2 are more likely to seek careers in the medical field.

Read Full Article

Devil's Due

Sep 27, 2008
Hah, I enjoyed that last part. We all learned a valuable lesson today about donuts, drugs, and alcohol... that donuts are more deadly!

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Brilliant, enjoyed that comic!
shirin238 said:
so basicly...
the cop stereotype suggests that cops al have a deathwish...?
.....wait, what?!?

P1p3s

Jan 16, 2009
i like your take on this - infact i like your take on most things, having never played saints row i was unaware of this amusing take on the staple of modern gaming (thats the health packs bit, not the cop killing bit)

johansan

Sep 13, 2007
"Saints Row 2: A game where the main character uses drugs and alcohol as healing items."
That made me laugh :D.

shirin238

Aug 19, 2008
Doug said:
Brilliant, enjoyed that comic!
shirin238 said:
so basicly...
the cop stereotype suggests that cops al have a deathwish...?
.....wait, what?!?
Well you know in the movies when you always have police officers in their car eating donuts when some random guy drives by a few hundres miles above the speed limit :p

KamikazeSailor

Jun 10, 2008
My character was already really really fat. I made her as fat as I could cause it just made her look that much more funny tearing through the streets at super-high speeds.

So doughnuts were the perfect matchup for her. Plus, I owned all the fast-food joints!

Brokkr

Nov 25, 2008
Here, drink this alcohol and smoke this joint to refill your health. Pure genius.

Scarlet Knight

Mar 6, 2009
I love a game where the pharmacist is the hero!

Customer: "I'm here to pick up my script."
RPh : "Here ya go!"
Customer: "Where do you keep the alcohol?"
RPh: "Aisle 4."
Customer: "And baked goods?"
RPh: "Aisle 5 . We keep them close so bleeding customers don't have to travel far."