Stolen Pixels #82: Left 4 Dumb: Part 4

Shamus Young

Jul 7, 2008
Stolen Pixels #82: Left 4 Dumb: Part 4

When playing Left 4 Dead, it's less important to know what the most powerful weapons is than to know who the most stupid player is.

Read Full Article

9of9

Feb 14, 2008
Pushbroom? Why, are there other kinds of broom? Self-pushing ones?

Oh yeah, as opposed to a flyingbroom, I imagine. Hmm...

P1p3s

Jan 16, 2009
keep em coming - love this stuff.
"you had your chance at the broom girlie!"

lesterley

Jul 25, 2008
I'd love to see a zombie game where EVERYONE'S weapon was a push broom.

Or a toilet plunger.

Or a floor lamp.

Or a house plant.

Or...well, you get the idea.

Leslee

ravensshade

resident shadow
Mar 18, 2009
9of9 said:

you could have a pull broom?

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
ravensshade said:
9of9 said:

you could have a pull broom?
To be a nerd among nerds, a regular broom is what you'd see with a stereotypical witch, a pushbroom is what you'd see with a stereotypical janitor. I'd find pictures, but I don't have that little of a life.

Also, all hail the mighty BFPB

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Brilliant comic, I do pity Token Girl, she's so screwed (not literally, of course, as Clueless noob wouldn't know what to do, Griefer wouldn't find it grief-y enough, and Total Nerd would be afraid of her).

ElArabDeMagnifico

Dec 20, 2007
When they leave the room, it's gonna be epic when Bill unleashes the power of that think.

"TAAAANK!"

*bill stands still while the other 3 members run past him in fear for their lives*

Bill: YOOOU SHALL NOT PASS!

9of9

Feb 14, 2008
Doug said:
Brilliant comic, I do pity Token Girl, she's so screwed (not literally, of course, as Clueless noob wouldn't know what to do, Griefer wouldn't find it grief-y enough, and Total Nerd would be afraid of her).
Pretty sure rape is quite grief-y...

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
9of9 said:
Doug said:
Pretty sure rape is quite grief-y...
True...

Although I have a feeling he wouldn't because a) he's more noble than that and b) (the real reason) she's the only competant member of the team and could probably blow his balls off with a pistol round before he could blink. Hence, Clueless N00B and Total Nerd are easier targets.

Ambush Alley Games

Apr 17, 2009
If Bill could get that push broom across the border to the Capital Wasteland he could make himself KING! Obviously the art of using a broom was lost when atomic fire consumed the world of Fallout 3 . . .

Robyrt

Aug 1, 2008
I'm having bad memories of Halo. Your more skilled teammate will tell you, "The laser is really good! You should pick it up!" This is a lie. You should pick it up and immediately switch back to whatever terrible gun you were using 10 seconds ago.

johansan

Sep 13, 2007
"It would bring sweeping changes to the gameplay. "
*torches and pitchforks mob gathers outside Shamus' house*